Wikiposts

casg collapses

Old Aug 12th 2006, 3:57 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: casg collapses

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Nice to see you back and well Cas
Cheers - nice to be back - the coffee was bloody awful in the hospital.

Got to have some time off for a while, but sure I can manage that
Old Aug 12th 2006, 4:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Cheers - nice to be back - the coffee was bloody awful in the hospital.

Got to have some time off for a while, but sure I can manage that

Hmmm may have even considered swapping places with you.... Been 12 year olds sleep over here.... complete with 6 giggling girlies for about 36 hours. They are gone now, and my 8 year old boy is covered in make up... hope the mascara is washable, and how long does it take to get nail polish off fingers and toes and skin by the looks of things. Hope they havn't affected him to much.

I guess you have had it worse though

I feel terrible fo rnot noticing before. Your drink is my command
Old Aug 12th 2006, 4:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Hmmm may have even considered swapping places with you.... Been 12 year olds sleep over here.... complete with 6 giggling girlies for about 36 hours. They are gone now, and my 8 year old boy is covered in make up... hope the mascara is washable, and how long does it take to get nail polish off fingers and toes and skin by the looks of things. Hope they havn't affected him to much.

I guess you have had it worse though

I feel terrible fo rnot noticing before. Your drink is my command
Hehe....I don't think you would have wanted to swop places mate

I think you are terrible too .....a Southern Comfort will go down very nicely once I'm off all these ABs
Old Aug 12th 2006, 4:09 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe....I don't think you would have wanted to swop places mate

I think you are terrible too .....a Southern Comfort will go down very nicely once I'm off all these ABs
Good to see you up and about again,funny thing is I think you may of passed it on to me
Old Aug 12th 2006, 4:10 pm
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell!!!!!!!!
That was quick. Did Carl exceed the speed limit on the way home? He said he was picking you up at 1pm and your first post was at.....................
Glad you're back online. See you soon
Old Aug 12th 2006, 4:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Look forward to a double.... Suns out see if you can catch some sheltered rays
Old Aug 12th 2006, 4:30 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ransi
Good to see you up and about again,funny thing is I think you may of passed it on to me
It hits you like a bloody brick :scared:

Cheers mate
Old Aug 12th 2006, 4:31 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sass73
Bloody hell!!!!!!!!
That was quick. Did Carl exceed the speed limit on the way home? He said he was picking you up at 1pm and your first post was at.....................
Glad you're back online. See you soon
I called him...he picked me up at 12

I'm off all week at least...so if you're free for a coffee ??
Old Aug 12th 2006, 4:32 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Look forward to a double.... Suns out see if you can catch some sheltered rays
Air makes me cough - otherwise I'd be out.

I'll just have to recupeate here for a day or two
Old Aug 12th 2006, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

thribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond reputethribble has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see you back. We missed you on Friday
Old Aug 12th 2006, 4:33 pm
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute

We're going to pop round on Wednesday arvo which will give me enough time to cook you a lovely curry which is guaranteed to kill all known germs

Old Aug 12th 2006, 4:34 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by thribble
Good to see you back. We missed you on Friday
Thanks

I'd have come....but the drip would have been a nusiance !

Did you all have a good time ?
Old Aug 12th 2006, 4:35 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sass73
We're going to pop round on Wednesday arvo which will give me enough time to cook you a lovely curry which is guaranteed to kill all known germs
Lovely Look forward to seeing you
Old Aug 12th 2006, 4:42 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow you've collapsed been hospitalised and are back out and I've only just seen the thread
Wishing you a speedy recovery Cas
I'll make sure I read the forum properly in future
Old Aug 12th 2006, 4:57 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by cresta57
Wow you've collapsed been hospitalised and are back out and I've only just seen the thread
Wishing you a speedy recovery Cas
I'll make sure I read the forum properly in future
And you a MOD Sean

I was taken in on Wed morning.....pumped full of ABs and other stuff (had low BP, Potassium and Oxygen levels) and now out (after twisting a docs arm last night...they wanted to keep me in till Monday - but was getting fed-up as I was getting better)

Please forgive me, but didn't even think of BE till late Friday evening ....thats how ill I was :scared:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.