Wikiposts

casg collapses

Old Aug 9th 2006, 11:11 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: casg collapses

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
Thanks everyone. I went to see Cas this morning. She is still a bit weak and will be staying in the hospital at least another night. They are pumping her full of antibiotics but the really bad news is......she has a Scottish nurse :scared:

Another update later after I've seen her tonight.
The thought of the Scottish nurse amy even be a better cure than antibiotics!
Get well soon Cas
Old Aug 9th 2006, 11:23 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone. I went to see Cas this morning. She is still a bit weak and will be staying in the hospital at least another night. They are pumping her full of antibiotics but the really bad news is......she has a Scottish nurse :scared:

Another update later after I've seen her tonight.
Give Cas Gillian & I's best wishes for a speedy recovery Carl...
Shouldn't be too much to worry about if she has a Scottish nurse!

Cheers... John....
Old Aug 9th 2006, 11:56 pm
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute

Give Cas our best and we hope she gets better soon.

Sass and Mosh
Old Aug 10th 2006, 12:08 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody hell Carl! Tell her I hope she's better soon.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 12:17 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, another update. Cas has had large amounts of antibiotics today that has contributed to her feeling weak, I reckon. I walked around a small part of the hospital with her, and it fair knackered her. I don't know if she will be let out tomorrow. She wants to leave hospital, but being a nurse by profession that is understandable. I have a full day tomorrow, from 8am to 4.30pm so that's plenty of time for the quacks to decide what to do with her. I will either update again tomorrow night, or she'll tell you all about it herself
Old Aug 10th 2006, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Cas!

Rachel
Old Aug 10th 2006, 12:36 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, another update. Cas has had large amounts of antibiotics today that has contributed to her feeling weak, I reckon. I walked around a small part of the hospital with her, and it fair knackered her. I don't know if she will be let out tomorrow. She wants to leave hospital, but being a nurse by profession that is understandable. I have a full day tomorrow, from 8am to 4.30pm so that's plenty of time for the quacks to decide what to do with her. I will either update again tomorrow night, or she'll tell you all about it herself
hope she`s all fixed up and back home with you soon mate
jay
Old Aug 10th 2006, 1:25 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't been able to access the site for some reason today.

Carl, make sure you bring home some of the tablets. We may be able to understand her more if she's in a stupor.

Be rubbin noses soon Cas
Old Aug 10th 2006, 1:30 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Not been able to get on for a while, hope your back to normal soon Cas .... or as normal as you were anyway.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

OK, now I understand why Cas isn't coming tomorrow I did send a text message but I'm guessing it won't be picked up before it expires so get well soon Cas!
Old Aug 10th 2006, 1:50 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Cas went to work this morning at a school about 40 km's away. She hadn't been feeling too well last night, but went to work anyway. I got a phone call about 11am to say she had collapsed and was feeling very ill. By the time I got to her she had rallied a bit, but she had apparently been shivering and vomitting earlier. We went to a local hospital and they admitted her for the night, after diagnosing pneumonia. When I left her this evening she was visibly better. Some meds and a saline drip had improved her greatly but chances are she'll be kept in for obs tomorrow night as well.
Get well thoughts and wishes for you Cas......are you ok Carl ? it must have shaken you up a bit too?
Old Aug 10th 2006, 1:54 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie
Get well thoughts and wishes for you Cas......are you ok Carl ? it must have shaken you up a bit too?

I'm sound, thanks. I'm working so much, I ain't got time to think
Old Aug 10th 2006, 1:59 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sound, thanks. I'm working so much, I ain't got time to think
You call playing chess working
Old Aug 10th 2006, 2:25 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

OMG just seen this, poor Cas, hope she gets better soon and back home

Has she been delirious while posting
Old Aug 10th 2006, 2:45 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Has she been delirious while posting
Usually.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.