Wikiposts

CasG

Old Nov 8th 2007, 2:13 am
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of
Default Re: CasG

Originally Posted by asher
she had to take the big macho man to casualty to get stitched! he cut his hand on a stanley knife sharpening a pencil

we have lots of pencil sharpeners why can't the silly boy use one of them

Thats just a man thing done it myself and cut me leg

Twas close to somthing else as well

Mart
Old Nov 8th 2007, 2:14 am
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
a wizards sleeve ?

mmm think i'll pm you

Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:47 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martin4414
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:48 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:49 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

they need a shrug shoulders smiley too
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Clippies

i hate smilies , i can say what i want in words
Account Closed

bummer eh ?
Old Nov 8th 2007, 4:53 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

here you go

Old Nov 8th 2007, 5:07 am

i hate smilies , i can say what i want in words
fibber

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
thank you
Old Dec 16th 2007, 10:48 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Are you still out there

Tried to contact Ya

Anyone Know ???

Mart
Mart ...where are you ??!!

Have you got your dog ??
Old Dec 16th 2007, 11:59 pm
NO1SPARKY!

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
Mart ...where are you ??!!

Have you got your dog ??

Hello Cas

All is well we got a rental today and move in on friday we also brought a car a few days ago we love the weather and ive also been fishing every day last week, the dog is in sydney and once out of quarentine she will be flying to adelaide we will be using jet pets we arn't able to get on the net much but once in our rental we will be having it installed, hope all is well.

speak soon

Martin

Hi all I will post an update soon but for now just enjoying the sun
Old Dec 17th 2007, 12:01 am

Hello Cas

All is well we got a rental today and move in on friday we also brought a car a few days ago we love the weather and ive also been fishing every day last week, the dog is in sydney and once out of quarentine she will be flying to adelaide we will be using jet pets we arn't able to get on the net much but once in our rental we will be having it installed, hope all is well.

speak soon

Martin

Old Dec 17th 2007, 12:01 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Cas

speak soon

Martin

There you are !

Enough of all that ...when are you coming to Melbourne ?

Glad you're enjoying yourself
Old Dec 17th 2007, 12:09 am
NO1SPARKY!

Hello kath

Are you set ??

can you bring ,me some cadburys chocolate ??

Its not the same here .

Cant wait to get in a property been living on fast food for three weeks now!

Hope all is well

Martin
Old Dec 17th 2007, 12:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Martin,

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your new life! Hope Adelaide is all you hoped it to be. Where's your rental?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.