CasG

Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:30 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CasG

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
cover it with the tape and say he "water-proofed it"
yes then i will remove it all and redress it an tell him to stop being so silly the dressing is waterproof anyway!!

I use transpore for men and boys they love to be able to see the wound
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:32 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody answered
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:32 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
Nobody answered
to what love?
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:33 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Is she ok ?
I'd heard on the grapevine she had gone a bit odd
who me or clippies?
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:34 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Is she ok ?
I'd heard on the grapevine she had gone a bit odd
This
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:35 am
Australian Citizen

Originally Posted by asher
who me or clippies?
CasG ...it is her thread
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:36 am

CasG ...it is her thread
well we all know she's odd
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:38 am
Australian Citizen

well we all know she's odd
I shall tell her if I speak to her

What, and you and Kath aren't??
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:39 am

I shall tell her if I speak to her

What, and you and Kath aren't??
no we are just strange
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:46 am
Australian Citizen

no we are just strange
Peculiar
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:50 am

Peculiar
funny peculiar I think

and you should include yourself in our club
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:55 am

no we are just strange
Old Nov 8th 2007, 12:59 am

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
you forgot the bitch bit on the end if you were referring to me

but Cas and weirdstone and Clippies are not
Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:00 am

you forgot the bitch bit on the end if you were referring to me

but Cas and weirdstone and Clippies are not
ok then:

Old Nov 8th 2007, 1:09 am

thankyou

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.