Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Carpenters on the Sunshine Coast

Carpenters on the Sunshine Coast

Old Mar 25th 2008, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

The Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to all
Default Carpenters on the Sunshine Coast

Does anyone know of people looking for a carpenter on the Sunshine Coast.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:51 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Carpenters on the Sunshine Coast

I loved them, is it a tribute band?

Old Mar 25th 2008, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The Westies
Does anyone know of people looking for a carpenter on the Sunshine Coast.
Have you tried the builders on the new builing site like Peregian springs?
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

The Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to allThe Westies is a name known to all

Hi somme,
I have tried a few of the larger builders as well as sending resumes off to several agencies. How long does it take for people to get back to you over here? I have been in the building / carpentry trade for 23 years and have never had a problem getting any sort of work due to the level of skills I have, but it seems your skill level does not matter over here neither does the fact that some of the projects are months behind because they cant find good quality people who actually work hard.

Thanks for the comments and I will just keep plodding along.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Go to the sites and go and see them otherwise you could be waiting months. You have to take the bull by the horns here, good luck.