Car keys

Old Feb 12th 2008, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Car keys

The casing on my key for the car broke, but contents are still fine, just need to replace the casing, so i took it to toyota who said, you could not get a replacement casing, but you would need to get a new key, fine i said, how much would that be?

$360-$380!!!!!!!

Ok, i replied, superglue it is then!
Old Feb 12th 2008, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Car keys

We just had to get a new key cut for the car. It has an immobiliser thingy inside of it. We paid $130 at the local shopping mall. Not sure if this is any help?
Old Feb 12th 2008, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Josie1100
We just had to get a new key cut for the car. It has an immobiliser thingy inside of it. We paid $130 at the local shopping mall. Not sure if this is any help?
AH! was it a mr minit? type thingy? that would be a lot cheaper, but still liking superglue
Old Feb 12th 2008, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Josie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud ofJosie1100 has much to be proud of

Yeah it was. Another place we went to quoted nearly $350 I nearly fainted!!! When we bought our car it only had one key? So we had no choice but to get a spare. I would go with superglue lol!!!