cant sell house

Old Sep 12th 2008, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

scampie has a brilliant futurescampie has a brilliant futurescampie has a brilliant futurescampie has a brilliant futurescampie has a brilliant futurescampie has a brilliant future
Default cant sell house

we have had a visa for a year now, but cannot sell our house, how many others are having problems selling. We are really fed up. we have looked into renting it but its too expensive and we need the money to go with.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

stepbeanie is just really nicestepbeanie is just really nicestepbeanie is just really nicestepbeanie is just really nicestepbeanie is just really nicestepbeanie is just really nicestepbeanie is just really nicestepbeanie is just really nicestepbeanie is just really nice
Default Re: cant sell house

Try this link there is a really good thread going on with a lot of people in your situation. Best of luck with it though we ended up renting out as noone bought ours less money to do what we wanted to to but making the best of a bad situation.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=526748
Old Sep 12th 2008, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

Hi I know alot of people are in the same boat me included. There are afew threads on here in the barbie about this.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 2:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

philnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by suart
Hi I know alot of people are in the same boat me included. There are afew threads on here in the barbie about this.
We ended up getting a "company" to buy the house off us, we lost £20k but got rid of the house in 7 days flat. Paid off the mortgage, visa sorted and done.