Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Cant believe Anita Rodrick has died!!

Cant believe Anita Rodrick has died!!

Old Sep 12th 2007, 2:45 am
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold
Default Cant believe Anita Rodrick has died!!

Was really shocked to read today that Anita Rodrick died on Monday!! Doesnt seem to have been published in many places and wasnt on Sky News UK???

I really liked her, always remember going to her first Body Shop in Brighton and her being there working, she was a big character who helped many in her life!!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 2:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all
Default Re: Cant believe Anita Rodrick has died!!

It was on Australian News yesterday? There was a thread about it http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=480284
Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:29 am
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Stella340
It was on Australian News yesterday? There was a thread about it http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=480284
OK thanks did look but couldnt find a thread, obviously didnt look hard enough!! We watched the news yesterday didnt see it on there, but there you go, seems like I need to get my eyes tested!!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 5:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Well she was human so it was only natural really. Made our local news here which is good - if you see what I mean.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

Location: Chichester, England, Auckland, NZ, Gold Coast, Oz. Going back to UK 17th Oct
DebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Well she was human so it was only natural really. Made our local news here which is good - if you see what I mean.
She did die before her time and not in a very nice way either. Very sad!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:44 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebiE
She did die before her time and not in a very nice way either. Very sad!
Sorry but she obviously didn't die before her time. Maybe she died before other peoples idea of the "right" time. And how on earth does anyone die nicely I look on it that at least she didn't survive and spend years in a vegetative state.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:57 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry but she obviously didn't die before her time. Maybe she died before other peoples idea of the "right" time. And how on earth does anyone die nicely I look on it that at least she didn't survive and spend years in a vegetative state.
Hey, stop typing my thoughts. Damned identity thief ...
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:00 am
Crazy Cat Lady

I know where you live as well ha ha ha ha ha
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:04 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

I know where you live as well ha ha ha ha ha
I'll know who to call when I'm wandering around the CBD half-cut then

Anyway, back to the respect ...
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

Is it just me, or do all these people that promote healthy lifestyles etc etc seem to die young(ish)?
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

Location: Chichester, England, Auckland, NZ, Gold Coast, Oz. Going back to UK 17th Oct
DebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud of

Isn't it funny how the same people keep coming back with insensitive and tactless remarks.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:25 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

When yer times up yer times up
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:57 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by DebiE
Isn't it funny how the same people keep coming back with insensitive and tactless remarks.
Why is that insensitive or tactless? The only fair thing in life is death. It happens to everyone. When it happens it's sad for those left behind but it happens, deal with it. Sorry if you don't like it but unfortunately you have to get used to it. That's not being hard it's being realistic.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. is there really a "nice" way to pop your clogs?
Old Sep 12th 2007, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridie
I agree. is there really a "nice" way to pop your clogs?
Yep, anything instantaneous and unexpected. That way you'd never have time to get upset about it. Might be a bit crap for those left behind in shock, but for the dead person it would be ok!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.