Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Can You Escape The White Room?

Wikiposts

Can You Escape The White Room?

Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:37 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can You Escape The White Room?

right, i obviously didnt click on the paper enough after i burnt the hair.....
now can see some squares with dots on etc......
still cant find the key in the skeletons hand
Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:38 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yvsie
It's there, just under the left hand - keep clicking then you'll see it
Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:39 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Have you actually taken the red blanket? You need to take it so that it goes into your list of items - then view item and just click on it a few times.
Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:40 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

yay...found it...
now have a code to crack.....
Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:53 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

give me a clue of how to crack the code to get the thing off the skeleton's foot???
Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:06 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

give me a clue of how to crack the code to get the thing off the skeleton's foot???

Look in the diary at the date of the guy's bike being stolen ... or his girlfriend's birthday ....
Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:13 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

done that now!
Old Jun 29th 2006, 9:14 pm
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm out the white room. Done the red and the black before.
Old Jun 30th 2006, 4:30 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

is anyone online who has escaped the viridia room...??

have put the photo of the bloke on the cabinet..burnt millions of incense sticks.....
i think im missing a chinese card but cant find it...only have 5

dont know what to do with the cards in relation to the green cross with the dots on.......heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllp
Old Jun 30th 2006, 8:25 pm
Account Closed

is anyone online who has escaped the viridia room...??

have put the photo of the bloke on the cabinet..burnt millions of incense sticks.....
i think im missing a chinese card but cant find it...only have 5

dont know what to do with the cards in relation to the green cross with the dots on.......heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllp

Check on top of the shelf. Also, have you got something off the lamp yet? You have to be at a certain angle of the room to access it. I think the lamp was at the right hand side of the room just in view to access the paper.

Have you got the paper out of the medicine bottle?

Burn the hair and keep burning it until symbols appear?

Now check medicine bottle code and code on paper and then look at how that links to the green cross (the shape of the cross is the same as the page of symbols) so place each symbol onto the green cross in the same way they correspond with the page ... if you know what I mean? Once you get it right, the green thing turns into a cube...
Old Jun 30th 2006, 9:45 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

thanks for the help...i finally got out!

now trying the blue room......

found a pen and wrote help me and put it in the chute thing......it came back with skull and cross bones on it......
now what???
Old Jun 30th 2006, 10:05 pm
Account Closed

thanks for the help...i finally got out!

now trying the blue room......

found a pen and wrote help me and put it in the chute thing......it came back with skull and cross bones on it......

now what???

Did you draw on the money?

Got anything from the picture? Keep rocking it... left, right, then middle bottom-ish...

Can you work out what 'help me' would be if you typed it in on the telephone?