Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Can You Escape The White Room?

Wikiposts

Can You Escape The White Room?

Old Jun 29th 2006, 7:35 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can You Escape The White Room?

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Only just got to this. In the crimson room have played the tape but not got anything from it? What's supposed to happen and I have four numbers - where do they go?
When you watch the tape you will see a man dancing he is pointing to a little cross - hold your mouse over the cross but do not press it until just after the screen goes off
Old Jun 29th 2006, 7:38 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

can someome please tell me where the safe is in the crimson room...???
Old Jun 29th 2006, 7:41 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yvsie
can someome please tell me where the safe is in the crimson room...???
Have you watched the tape yet?
Old Jun 29th 2006, 7:42 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

yeah its just a guy dancing!!!!
Old Jun 29th 2006, 7:44 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

ok i watched it again and noticed a cross ...which i had before...but i was clicking in wrong place....now the safe has appeared....now what!!???
Old Jun 29th 2006, 7:44 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

ok..got a screwdrive!!
Old Jun 29th 2006, 7:45 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

tut...am out!....how crap an ending!
Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:04 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
When you watch the tape you will see a man dancing he is pointing to a little cross - hold your mouse over the cross but do not press it until just after the screen goes off
Was clicking the cross whilst it was there or way after. What was the point of the empty cd case? how irritating was the ending on both white and red - you could at least get a major fright or something Might leave veridian or blue till tomorrow. Not enough alcohol in the house!
Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Was clicking the cross whilst it was there or way after. What was the point of the empty cd case? how irritating was the ending on both white and red - you could at least get a major fright or something Might leave veridian or blue till tomorrow. Not enough alcohol in the house!
I thought Viridian was better although complicated - really unimpressed with the endings, you expect something fantastic to happen!
Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:18 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

ok in veridian room now...
have found:
1 empty cd case
cheap lighter
5 chinese characters written on card
medicine bottle and looked inside it but dont know what to do with contents
beer
2 photos..1 male 1 female
jos stick thingies and lit a few....
photo frame
have burnt the hair
have clicked on the bell thing
have opened the blue door and hear mumblings.......
can someone give me a nudge in the right direction??
Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:23 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

have found:
1 empty cd case
cheap lighter
beer
photo frame
have burnt the hair
Contents of medicine bottle : Take out, and you'll see Japanese writing, yes? Notice that the pattern on the writing is the same as the green cross? Can you figure out what to do with it?

(The tiles you have collected go onto the green cross in the same placement as the code you have when you burnt the hair)

Try that.
Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:25 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, and did you find the CD to put in the case yet?

Did you read right to the END of the diary?

Have you unlocked the skeleton's chain on his ankles?

Have you clicked on the red blanket in your inventory several times?
Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:29 pm

have found:
1 empty cd case
cheap lighter
beer
photo frame
have burnt the hair
You also need the key from the skeletons hand
Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:30 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

Originally Posted by iPom
Oh, and did you find the CD to put in the case yet?....nope cant find it

Did you read right to the END of the diary? nope cant open it!

Have you unlocked the skeleton's chain on his ankles?nope dont know how to do that either!!!

Have you clicked on the red blanket in your inventory several times?
clicked on red blanket lots but nothing happens!!!

heeeeeeeeeelpppppp
Old Jun 29th 2006, 8:33 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

i did get something from skeleton..a blue thing....but not sure if it was lighter...cant find anything there now.....
oh and what cross????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.