Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Can You Escape The White Room?

Wikiposts

Can You Escape The White Room?

Old Jun 29th 2006, 1:38 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can You Escape The White Room?

Originally Posted by Hels
Grrr...just found the safe and none of the combinations work in the damn thing!!!!!

The pillow I had to click loads....did you click the curtain open and closed loads??
I think I have. I'll keep going, I guess. Is the code for the safe not the number from that other page?
Old Jun 29th 2006, 1:39 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Geordie George
I think I have. I'll keep going, I guess. Is the code for the safe not the number from that other page?

I thought it was supposed to be but it keeps telling me the Numbers are not right
Old Jun 29th 2006, 1:43 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by webgum
Its a frustrating one this one!! Had me going yesterday. If you face away from the bed and click near the floor in the corner (bed behind you) you will eventually come up with the battery.
Finally!

From the blank wall, click to the purple side of the the diagonal edge between red and purple at the bottom left of your screen. Voila!

Last edited by Geordie George; Jun 29th 2006 at 1:47 pm.
Old Jun 29th 2006, 1:50 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Originally Posted by Hels
I thought it was supposed to be but it keeps telling me the Numbers are not right
1630 worked for me. I have a screwdriver.

Well, that was disappointing. Hardest bit is getting the battery - easy after that.

Last edited by Geordie George; Jun 29th 2006 at 1:52 pm.
Old Jun 29th 2006, 1:55 pm
Account Closed

1630 worked for me. I have a screwdriver.

Well, that was disappointing. Hardest bit is getting the battery - easy after that.

Didnt work for me....my numbers from the URL were 9926 and I have tried all of the combinations...
Old Jun 29th 2006, 2:03 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Originally Posted by northernbird
I'm in the Viridian room now, you can see the crimson room through the door. Wish I had never set eyes on these, my landlady is having a home open here on Sunday and I need to do some serious housework!!
How are you doing in there? I have four chinese characters, a CD case, a can of beer, hair and two photos.

Oh, and a medicine bottle with tablets and what looks to be a code.
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:14 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

How are you doing in there? I have four chinese characters, a CD case, a can of beer, hair and two photos.

Oh, and a medicine bottle with tablets and what looks to be a code.

Have you opened the medicine bottle?

Have you got the key from the skeleton's hand? Click a few times to get that.

Have you got the lighter from under the bin?
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:16 pm
Account Closed

These bloody numbers STILL wont work for me.....

I went off and had lunch...came back with a clear head again and its just not accepting them
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:36 pm
Account Closed

Well...after quitting and starting all over again...I am out...in minutes!!

I think I must have had a dodgy room first time round cause the very same numbers worked first time....
Old Jun 29th 2006, 3:49 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Originally Posted by iPom
Have you opened the medicine bottle?

Have you got the key from the skeleton's hand? Click a few times to get that.

Have you got the lighter from under the bin?

I'm out. That box is an absolute 'mare!
Old Jun 29th 2006, 5:06 pm
Account Closed

I'm out. That box is an absolute 'mare!

Fun though. Like a bit of brain challenge on a Friday.
Old Jun 29th 2006, 5:26 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Fun though. Like a bit of brain challenge on a Friday.

At least after that the blue chamber seemed a complete walk in the park.

Completely OT, how's your part of the world at the mo? I'm heading to the mountains tomorrow.

Last edited by Geordie George; Jun 29th 2006 at 5:27 pm. Reason: Really must stop using short hand and assuming people know WTF I'm on about :o
Old Jun 29th 2006, 6:14 pm
Account Closed

Completely OT, how's your part of the world at the mo? I'm heading to the mountains tomorrow.

It's grey, overcast and raining... Are you sightseeing? It's possibly going to be like this for a couple of days. Oh, you'll need gloves and a hat... it's cold.

Last edited by iPom; Jun 29th 2006 at 6:32 pm.
Old Jun 29th 2006, 6:46 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

It's grey, overcast and raining... Are you sightseeing? It's possibly going to be like this for a couple of days. Oh, you'll need gloves and a hat... it's cold.
Same as Sydney then. Have replied.
Old Jun 29th 2006, 7:32 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Only just got to this. In the crimson room have played the tape but not got anything from it? What's supposed to happen and I have four numbers - where do they go?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.