Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Can You Escape The White Room?

Wikiposts

Can You Escape The White Room?

Old Jun 28th 2006, 8:51 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can You Escape The White Room?

Originally Posted by webgum
If you've got the binoculars out of the blue cupboard, use those to look through into the other room and there willbe a note on the wall. You will only be able to read it if the mirror is on wall, and motorcycle light on!!
Ah yes, ok sorted that now.

So I'm at the purple door and seem to have been putting these bloody blocks in for half an hour and still only have the letters HE! Am I doing something wrong?
Old Jun 28th 2006, 9:05 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Clippies
Ah yes, ok sorted that now.

So I'm at the purple door and seem to have been putting these bloody blocks in for half an hour and still only have the letters HE! Am I doing something wrong?
Do a quick search on morse code then you'll have L and P quickly!!
Old Jun 28th 2006, 9:10 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by webgum
Do a quick search on morse code then you'll have L and P quickly!!
Ah ha right I'll give that a go, I've managed to get L but will look up P thanks
Old Jun 28th 2006, 9:14 pm

Noooooooooooo I've done it - I'm so disappointed with the ending - thought something spectacular was going to happen!!!!!!
Old Jun 28th 2006, 9:47 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Be warned, this is highly addicted - do not start it late at night or you'll be up all night long.....

www.fasco-csc.com/works/white/white_e.php

You're a flippen wotsit! I just nipped onto the forum to check what's happening (as you do) before I got on with all the important things I need to do ...... and now I'm stuck in this flippen Crimson Room, trying to get out (for the past 45mins).......thanks so much!

Nicky
Old Jun 28th 2006, 9:50 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

That was fun but too easy. Is the crimson one harder then?
Old Jun 28th 2006, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
That was fun but too easy. Is the crimson one harder then?
Am in the crimson room - I dont think there is any escape!

S
Old Jun 28th 2006, 10:01 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bert'n'Stella

S
I've found a ring, a stick thing, a cassette, a power cable, three keys and a mystery box, an empty CD Case and a piece of paper with a url address (which I entered and got a code)........but now I can't seem to do anything more with anything. I'm going to cheat and google on it.

Have you got any further than me????
Old Jun 28th 2006, 10:05 pm

S
I'm in the Crimson Room. I've got 3 keys, a red box, a power cord, a ring, a tape, a url and an empty cd case. Anyone got anything else?
Old Jun 28th 2006, 10:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
I've found a ring, a stick thing, a cassette, a power cable, three keys and a mystery box, an empty CD Case and a piece of paper with a url address (which I entered and got a code)........but now I can't seem to do anything more with anything. I'm going to cheat and google on it.

The ring fits into the circle on the box, weirdly.
Old Jun 28th 2006, 10:08 pm
In my own little world!

Originally Posted by Clippies
I'm in the Crimson Room. I've got 3 keys, a red box, a power cord, a ring, a tape, a url and an empty cd case. Anyone got anything else?
Go and open the curtains - and close them - and open them - and keep doing it!
Old Jun 28th 2006, 10:10 pm
Account Closed

And you have the code from the memo url?
Old Jun 28th 2006, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond reputeBert'n'Stella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave

Yer, you need to click a lot (curtains, bed, back of bed etc) before more stuff comes out. Bert finished it (on his laptop) - I got stuck cause of a flaw in the program that sometimes happens (but probably only to me ). It seemed easier than the white room - which i didn't finish cause it logged me ooot!!!

Oh, you also need to combine objects once you have more.
S
Old Jun 28th 2006, 10:14 pm
In my own little world!

Originally Posted by iPom
And you have the code from the memo url?

Yep, open a new window and type the URL in. Follow the instructions but make sure you choose English translation.

Nicky
Old Jun 28th 2006, 10:16 pm
In my own little world!

Yer, you need to click a lot (curtains, bed, back of bed etc) before more stuff comes out. Bert finished it (on his laptop) - I got stuck cause of a flaw in the program that sometimes happens (but probably only to me ). It seemed easier than the white room - which i didn't finish cause it logged me ooot!!!

Oh, you also need to combine objects once you have more.
S
Thanks - I'm getting there - I've watched the tape and now got a screwdriver so need to figure out what to do next. It's very difficult to find some of these things especially when clicking once with your mouse doesn't work - you have to click more than once.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.