Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Can someone explain the benefits of private medical in this country

Can someone explain the benefits of private medical in this country

Old Nov 21st 2011, 1:37 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can someone explain the benefits of private medical in this country

Originally Posted by itigo

I think it's horses for courses as I've said before. I have no doubt that I would have been left longer in ER had I only been Medicare, ...
I'm sorry but I dont agree...if you have a life threatening condition you will be seen immediately private health counts for nothing in A and E...if you need urgent attention you will get it! (Unlike the stupid bint whos baby had kept her up all night coughing and thought he needed to see someone....she wouyld be the sort to whinge about wait times )