Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Can i defrost chicken and then re-freeze it

Can i defrost chicken and then re-freeze it

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can i defrost chicken and then re-freeze it

Originally Posted by sarab40
Is that an invite???!! I'll bring the ale!
Of course its an invite. you accepting?

Jazzys
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:37 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jazzys
Of course its an invite. you accepting?

Jazzys
well...i'll just skip the chicken though cos it might be a tad off by the time I get there!!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
well...i'll just skip the chicken though cos it might be a tad off by the time I get there!!
Sod the chicken, just bring the ale!

Jazzys
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:25 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Q: >>Can i defrost chicken and then re-freeze it<<

A: Yes.

Supplementary Q: Is it OK to eat it later?

A: Ever played Russian Roulette?
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:32 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wol
Q: >>[B]

A: Ever played Russian Roulette?
can you freeze it
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by >Trigger<
Put em on Ebay...
Can you do a buy it now??? Pop it in the post and it will be defrosted by the time it gets here.

Next time you get chicken breasts wrap them individually and then freeze them.

Nickie
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Can you do a buy it now??? Pop it in the post and it will be defrosted by the time it gets here.

Next time you get chicken breasts wrap them individually and then freeze them.

Nickie
I usually do but i couldn't be arsed yesterday and now look at the trouble its caused.

Jazzys
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Ahhh see, but its made for an interesting conversation.....and a couple of dinner invites.

Nickie
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ahhh see, but its made for an interesting conversation.....and a couple of dinner invites.

Nickie
Aye your right, how is orpington in kent at this time of year

jazzys
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Aye your right, how is orpington in kent at this time of year

jazzys
Not funny!

Its crappy, cold, windy and i hate it hate it hate it!!

Getting out of Orpington today for a fab day out to..................Bromley.

I know, i know your jealous right!!!

Nickie
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not funny!

Its crappy, cold, windy and i hate it hate it hate it!!

Getting out of Orpington today for a fab day out to..................Bromley.

I know, i know your jealous right!!!

Nickie
Yeah Nickie, very jealous. I've got the bloody barbie to clean before I can have my eggs n bacon off it for brekky T'morra. How bad is that eh!

Jazzys
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah Nickie, very jealous. I've got the bloody barbie to clean before I can have my eggs n bacon off it for brekky T'morra. How bad is that eh!

Jazzys
Git.

Our barbie went on the skip cos as it was left out in the RAIN for so long it went rusty...do you remember rain???

Dont worry, if/when we do eventually get there i will buy a new barbie and then have some chicken and you can all come over.....and watch me eat.

Nickie
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Remember rain! are you kidding me. i'm in brisbane. look at the forecast for the next week.

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDQ10095.shtml
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Remember rain! are you kidding me. i'm in brisbane. look at the forecast for the next week.

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDQ10095.shtml
Oh dear.

Its not raining here at the moment.

But look on the bright side, it could be worse...you could be sitting in the UK and watching a forecast like that.

Nickie