Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Can I ask you all a favour please?

Can I ask you all a favour please?

Old Dec 27th 2006, 11:09 am
One of Big G's girls.

Loubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to beholdLoubags is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Can I ask you all a favour please?

To all the staff at Monash ( baby unit )

You are all stars!

Thank you so much for the care of Flynn, his family, and babies and families to come through your care in the future.

Keep up the great work and remember how much difference you make.

Cheers

Jane - originally from Brum ( UK ) and now in Perth.
Old Dec 27th 2006, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi to all the staff who cared for Flynn and his family a huge thank you. Your care and compassion make this world a better place.
Donna & Neil North East Scotland at present > Brisbane in the future
Old Dec 27th 2006, 1:19 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Fate truly has dealt this family a terrible hand this year. I don't know them personally, but like many others have followed their ups (and downs ) over the previous months.

I would just like to thank all of the staff for being the unique, caring, professional people that you all are and thank you for your love and dedication in nurturing not only the patients, but also the families.

Writing this on the anniversary of my Dad's death, it only brings to the forefront just how fragile life is and how it needs to be treasured and clung to every step of the way.

God bless little Flynn and his wonderful family. May 2007 be the year all your dreams come true.

Julia, Paul, Sam, Darcie and Adam
Welwyn Garden City, UK to Secret Harbour, WA November 2005.
Old Dec 27th 2006, 3:23 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

I have been reading little Flynn's progress since he was born and think that the work you guys do is nothing short of fantastic.

I admire your dedication in what you do and thanks to you little Flynn is making excellent progress.

Janine & Kevin

(Reading, Berkshire UK - Perth June 07)
Old Dec 27th 2006, 3:57 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Angels without wings can only describe you all.

Thank you

Donna ( Merseyside UK......Perth 07 )
Old Dec 27th 2006, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

lelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of light

A happy new year to all you guy,s , what a fantastic job you all do!!
Been following all the progress of little Flynn.............
Lots of love Michelle, Lel and Jai xxx
Fleet UK....Holiday in Perth Jan 2007.....Hopefully living there in a couple of years !!
Old Dec 27th 2006, 6:52 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Can I ask you all a favour please?

I keep popping on just to check on Flynns updates, im so happy to read how hes developing, ive smiled and cried with the posts.
Wishing the very best to Flynns family, im sure they couldnt have got through this time without the amazing support of the nurses/doctors!
Well done, and keep it up Flynn.
xxx

kat (Cheltenham UK - hoping for Adelaide in 2007)
Old Dec 27th 2006, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

Location: North East - planning to move to Southern Queensland
BillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud ofBillandAbby has much to be proud of

To all the staff that have cared for the little fella,

Thank you for everything you have done for Flynn and his family. It must be one of the toughest jobs in the world and you have made such a difference.

Abby, Bill and Joe (8 weeks premature but now a thriving toddler and looking forward to moving out to Brisbane with us next month).
Old Dec 27th 2006, 9:40 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

To All Of the Staff in Newborn Services, Monash Medical center...........

I only have one thing to say

Your all Bloody Fantastic...keep up the good work!!!!!

Heather, Banjo, Zoe, Owen and Haggis (Coalburn, Scotland to Yeppoon, CQLD)
Old Dec 28th 2006, 12:20 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

To all the staff who have been involved in the care of little Flynn and his family and also of the many other premmies at the Monash,

We thank you sincerely for the amazing job you do every single day, stepping in to assist the little ones, giving them the strength and support they need to develop and mature, so they may return home one day with their families.

Nurses are angels in disguise! Carry on the great work and know you are admired, appreciated and thanked wholeheartedly.

Leigh, Steve and our two tiddlypeeps.

(Nottingham, UK > Cairns, QLD)
Old Dec 28th 2006, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

scatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud ofscatty has much to be proud of

A big thank you to all the staff who cared for baby Flynn and all medical professionals

Where would any of us be without you?

This has brought tears to my eyes and memories of when my son was born. He was very sick and in special care for weeks all sorts of tests, lumber puntures, brain xrays, he had a stroke at birth but eventually made a 99% recovery, so thank heaven for these angels who care

Sue, ex london now florida
Old Dec 28th 2006, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

As an ICU nurse i'm used to the normal ups and downs on the Unit, however I would never have the courage nor the strength to work with newborn babies.

I admire you all tremendously.

I have never met Heather nor her family but have been in touch with her over the year through BE. She is an incredible person and so lucky to have had you guys on her team.
Thank you for helping her and her family through this.
I salute you

Hevs - I hope the new year brings you, Matt and the kids ALL the happiness you deserve.

Louise
From Malvern Uk now in NSW soon to be in Brisbane.
Old Dec 28th 2006, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

A big thank you to all the staff at the Monash - you have all used your gifts and talent to nurse Flynn to good health and soon to hopefuly be at home with his family.
I have chatted to Heather on BE for 3 yrs and admire her and her husbands strength and patience in their move to Melbourne and all that has happened to them over the last 3 yrs.Thank you for helping them through this year.
best wishes for 2007
love Helen ( Surrey uk - down under one day soon)
Old Dec 29th 2006, 4:58 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

To everyone involved in looking after these precious bundles.

You are special people with the gift of bringing life to precious children, oftern under difficult circumstances.

What greater gift could there be in life ....but to save life.

Thank you for being you.

Brisbane formerly UK
Old Dec 29th 2006, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=geordie mandy;4229395]To all the staff who have nursed and cared for baby Flynn, and supported his wonderful family.
Having followed the ups and downs of baby Flynn and his family, i feel that the nursing staff at baby unit where Flynn has been cared for have been amazing.
The staff i feel have performed miracles with this baby and all the other babies born so early.
I take my hat off to their professionalism

Me too.

To do the job of caring and looking after premature babies is amazing and must be heartbreaking also. Such a hard job - but such a rewarding job at times.

To the nurses and doctors - you can never be paid for what you do - but in Heaven you will recieve your reward.

Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.