Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Can anyone recommend a mortgage advisor in Perth

Can anyone recommend a mortgage advisor in Perth

Old Sep 7th 2009, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

vinny1275 will become famous soon enoughvinny1275 will become famous soon enough
Default Can anyone recommend a mortgage advisor in Perth

Hi guys,

OH and I are going to Perth at the end of Sept / beginning of Oct for a recce - I've arranged to meet some recruitment consultants, and wanted to know if anyone can recommend a good mortgage advisor to go and see, to be sure that we can get a mortgage on the salary I can expect / see what kind of deposit we'll need, that kind of thing.

Anyone any suggestions?

TIA,

Vince
Old Sep 8th 2009, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

varsanik will become famous soon enoughvarsanik will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Can anyone recommend a mortgage advisor in Perth

I have just returned from a two week trip to Perth, during which I purchased a property. Below are the details of the mortgage advisor I used, he is extremely professional and even managed to arrange my mortgage using my present UK income. A lot of my family and friends have used his services.

Will not cost you a penny to drop him an email (mention Kishor Varsani)

Details are:

Jeremy Dermer
Finance Broker
Flinders Finance (WA) Pty Ltd
Level 4, 1 Howard Street Perth WA 6000
Ph: 61 8 9483 0785
Fx: 61 8 9481 0744
M: 0431 709 531
Email: [email protected]
Old Sep 8th 2009, 9:13 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by vinny1275
Hi guys,

OH and I are going to Perth at the end of Sept / beginning of Oct for a recce - I've arranged to meet some recruitment consultants, and wanted to know if anyone can recommend a good mortgage advisor to go and see, to be sure that we can get a mortgage on the salary I can expect / see what kind of deposit we'll need, that kind of thing.

Anyone any suggestions?

TIA,

Vince
We used 'The Morgage Gallery'
they are situated in Whitfords shopping centre and Joondalup.
They did everything for us from start to finish.
Old Sep 8th 2009, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

vinny1275 will become famous soon enoughvinny1275 will become famous soon enough

Thanks both, that'll give us something to do while we're over!

cheers

Vince
Old Sep 8th 2009, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

We used a bloke called Kingsley Godden, he was with Mortgage Gallery at the time but is now an independent adviser. Cant recommend him enough he was fantastic. Details are

Kingsley Godden,
08 94045824 or mobile 0433565365 email, [email protected]

Tracie
Old Sep 8th 2009, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

Mortgage Choice in Hay St, West Perth were very good for us.
Old Sep 9th 2009, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

SJFothe is a jewel in the roughSJFothe is a jewel in the roughSJFothe is a jewel in the roughSJFothe is a jewel in the rough

Perth Finance Centre ask for Jon Hartley 0409442177
Just mention Jason fothergill/ Sarah Hooper