Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Can anyone recommend a decent Lion-tamer?

Can anyone recommend a decent Lion-tamer?

Old Dec 9th 2009, 2:18 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can anyone recommend a decent Lion-tamer?

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Is that why Sea-World revoked your annual pass?
Yeah, he took the whole "get a kiss with a seal" promotion a bit too far clearly!
Old Dec 9th 2009, 2:19 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Plus, even if you were crap in bed they would still give you a round of applause at the end
...and you'll still get "fishy fingers" trying to get that reaction too....
Old Dec 9th 2009, 2:21 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

My mechanic keeps telling me that it looks like I've blown a seal again
Old Dec 9th 2009, 2:22 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

My mechanic keeps telling me that it looks like I've blown a seal again
"Milkshake lips"?
Old Dec 9th 2009, 2:23 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

These insinuations about me and that Sea Lion had better stop right now. I paid the Walrus 1M to keep quiet, and now half of Seaworld is telling the press I slept with them on that PGA tour.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 2:28 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
These insinuations about me and that Sea Lion had better stop right now. I paid the Walrus 1M to keep quiet, and now half of Seaworld is telling the press I slept with them on that PGA tour.
Yeah, but where you went wrong was paying him with Lira?
Old Dec 9th 2009, 2:30 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, but where you went wrong was paying him with Lira?
Yes, he wanted haddock.

I mean She.

she wanted haddock.

Last edited by slapphead_otool; Dec 9th 2009 at 2:31 am. Reason: Removed the bit about butt plugs
Old Dec 9th 2009, 11:33 pm
Not allowed opinions.

December 10, 2009 - 6:37AM .
A circus trainer was fighting for his life on Wednesday after being mauled by a trio of tigers during a performance in front of 170 horrified spectators, organisers and emergency services said.

Christian Walliser, 28, stumbled in the enclosure containing the big cats on Tuesday evening and "as a spontaneous reaction" three of the five Bengali tigers took this as a signal to "play", the Hamburg venue said in a statement.

In the 30 seconds that it took circus employees to beat the animals back with fire extinguishers and hoses, the tigers ripped off Walliser's left hand and inflicted serious head and upper body injuries.

Spectators at the Pagels Dinner Circus annual Christmas special in a hall of a zoo were swiftly evacuated, with two treated in hospital for shock, the fire brigade said.

Circus chief Stefan Pagels said that the tigers would not be put down and expressed hope that Walliser would soon be back at work.

"First of all, the tigers did nothing wrong. Secondly, we never punish our animals, we only ever reward them. Punishing them would serve no purpose and there is no reason to put them to sleep," he said on news channel N24.

"What you sometimes hear about animals getting a taste for human blood is complete and utter rubbish. As soon as Mr Walliser is back, and we hope that will be soon, he will look after the animals again
Old Dec 9th 2009, 11:46 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

December 10, 2009 - 6:37AM .
A circus trainer was fighting for his life on Wednesday after being mauled by a trio of tigers during a performance in front of 170 horrified spectators, organisers and emergency services said.

Christian Walliser, 28, stumbled in the enclosure containing the big cats on Tuesday evening and "as a spontaneous reaction" three of the five Bengali tigers took this as a signal to "play", the Hamburg venue said in a statement.

In the 30 seconds that it took circus employees to beat the animals back with fire extinguishers and hoses, the tigers ripped off Walliser's left hand and inflicted serious head and upper body injuries.

Spectators at the Pagels Dinner Circus annual Christmas special in a hall of a zoo were swiftly evacuated, with two treated in hospital for shock, the fire brigade said.

Circus chief Stefan Pagels said that the tigers would not be put down and expressed hope that Walliser would soon be back at work.

"First of all, the tigers did nothing wrong. Secondly, we never punish our animals, we only ever reward them. Punishing them would serve no purpose and there is no reason to put them to sleep," he said on news channel N24.

"What you sometimes hear about animals getting a taste for human blood is complete and utter rubbish. As soon as Mr Walliser is back, and we hope that will be soon, he will look after the animals again
thanks, but what has this got to do with my predicament? Are you trying to scare me? Cheers!
Old Dec 10th 2009, 12:27 am
Not allowed opinions.

thanks, but what has this got to do with my predicament? Are you trying to scare me? Cheers!
Just pointing out that there was point trying to poach one from Pagels Dinner Circus.

He's out of action for a while.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Just pointing out that there was point trying to poach one from Pagels Dinner Circus.

He's out of action for a while.
Nah, don't think he'd be very handy at the mo.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 3:02 am
Not allowed opinions.

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Nah, don't think he'd be very handy at the mo.

doesnt seem to interest BS anyway. Seems its got to be a Lion Tamer, not tiger or sea lion. Mr bloody picky if you ask me, but he who buys the Lion pays the trainer ehhh..

Last edited by slapphead_otool; Dec 10th 2009 at 3:03 am. Reason: Removed the reference to meeting Ms Moneypenny in a Massage Parlour.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 3:06 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

doesnt seem to interest BS anyway. Seems its got to be a Lion Tamer, not tiger or sea lion. Mr bloody picky if you ask me, but he who buys the Lion pays the trainer ehhh..
To bloody fussy, some people Oh and I don't do massage parlours, I prefer the privacy of home
Old Dec 10th 2009, 3:14 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
To bloody fussy, some people Oh and I don't do massage parlours, I prefer the privacy of home
what drugs are you on?
Old Dec 10th 2009, 3:17 am
Not allowed opinions.

what drugs are you on?
Which one of us?

Im using something i bought in a bar last night. Possibly laxatives...

Last edited by slapphead_otool; Dec 10th 2009 at 3:33 am. Reason: Removed all references to sh1t

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.