Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Buying stuf from america question

Buying stuf from america question

Old Mar 14th 2008, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buying stuf from america question

Originally Posted by Dorothy
It's really beautiful. There's probably $150-200 worth of fabric there when you add in the beading, etc, so $400 is not bad. I'm sure I couldn't make it for less than the price they're asking. She's going to look absolutely fabulous at her prom.
Thanks Dorothy, yeah she'll look teriffic. She's a very pretty girl and with that dress on she'll look a million dollars. And she's worth every single one of them to me.

Jazzys
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:58 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buying stuf from america question

Originally Posted by jazzys
beautifull dress Jeff .

from what i make out ..... i reckon you would be best having it shipped to you first .
spoke to guy at work who deals with customs charges & he seems to think duty on it would be roughly 70/80 quid ! but customs make their own rules up as they see fit , so who knows .

wrap it well , send it in gift wrapping paper & i can't see why it won't just pass through the system with no charge .

good luck