Wikiposts

Buy now or wait

Old Oct 13th 2008, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Buy now or wait

Originally Posted by somme
Thanks everyone as usual you have all been really helpful
Hi honey..... I say wait.....but then you know that already
At least for now....lets see what the next 6 months gives us....cos lets face it....they ain't going up at the mo!!! At least not yet
Old Oct 14th 2008, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

POW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nice

Dont get too deprested listening to the "Doom and Gloom" brigade that preach that the world is coming to an end.

If you are wanting to buy a home, buy it when you feel the time is right. If you are in the market for the long haul, then the value of the home that you purchased will only go one way.

Good luck

Barney
Old Oct 14th 2008, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

POW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I cant wait till its over

Will send pics but it needs painting (badly) too much blue.
When we came to look at our current home, I didnt take too much notice of the colour scheme of the house. I spent my time in the shed and looking around the paddocks. Later when discussing it with my wife, she stated "we will have to do something about all the pink doors". "What pink doors" I diligently replied. There are 26 doors in our house and 23 of them where painted Pink. Talk about going around with my head up my backside.

4 years later and the whole house has been repainted inside and out, no more pink doors. I guess it just goes to show, we dont always see what is starring us in the face.

Barney
Old Oct 18th 2008, 11:43 pm

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by POW148
When we came to look at our current home, I didnt take too much notice of the colour scheme of the house. I spent my time in the shed and looking around the paddocks. Later when discussing it with my wife, she stated "we will have to do something about all the pink doors". "What pink doors" I diligently replied. There are 26 doors in our house and 23 of them where painted Pink. Talk about going around with my head up my backside.

4 years later and the whole house has been repainted inside and out, no more pink doors. I guess it just goes to show, we dont always see what is starring us in the face.

Barney
hi all,
weve been here 14 months rented for the first 8 then bought in same area although yes we pay more for our funnily enough blue and white painted house than we did in rent its our our money, it isnt going down the drain or int the owner of the rental houses pocket! and its money well spent in time we will paint it black and white a small reflection of where we are from and a better choice than blue lol x but we are happy
Old Oct 18th 2008, 11:51 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
Hi all, I am in a real dilemma whether to buy a house now or wait, not sure the prices will soften here at Noosa?

Any thoughts???
For what its worth we've decided to wait for a while...see what happens

Lee