BE business plan

Old Aug 22nd 2008, 12:47 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default BE business plan

Roit.

I've decided we need to make some changes on this forum so have prepared a business plan.
Just need to canvas a little public opinion before presenting it to Internet Brands.

The Barbie will be renamed Bixies Boardroom.
I will have the honourable title King Super Mod and be waited on by the lesser Mods.
Access to BB is once only.
I shall personally greet all comers and with nudge and wink direct them to one of two sub forums.

One will have a big letter S above the door which the geezers will obviously assume stands for Sex. When they go in they will discover it actually stands for Secret. I won't tell them how to get out again.

The other will have a big letter H above it's door which naturally the Sheilas will think stands for Hair. Once in there they will discover it means Harem but they will be delighted when they discover I will visit every day and allow them to fiddle.

Membership will remain high as the blokes can't get out and the Sheilas won't want to.

Note to self: Rosscov1970 to go to the H room.

Reckon IB will go along with it ?
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 12:50 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE business plan

I dont see why not it sounds as if your ego could stand it

Ps can you tell Gill I have pm'd her if thats not to lowly a job for you

xxxxx
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 12:52 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

you'll have a job getting me in the room marked H as I hate having my hair done. Yes, I am a freak of nature by ladies standards. However, exchange the H for C for chocolate and I'll lock myself in.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes change it to chocolate and I'm in.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 1:09 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy2
I dont see why not it sounds as if your ego could stand it

Ps can you tell Gill I have pm'd her if thats not to lowly a job for you

xxxxx
Will do.
I forwarded the other one but forgot to tell her and don't think she's been on the PC today.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 1:11 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

As long as you dont mess with my room, you can make as many changes as you like My persian pussy cat, oh I meant my lion.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 1:33 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Roit.

I've decided we need to make some changes on this forum so have prepared a business plan.
Just need to canvas a little public opinion before presenting it to Internet Brands.

The Barbie will be renamed Bixies Boardroom.
I will have the honourable title King Super Mod and be waited on by the lesser Mods.
Access to BB is once only.
I shall personally greet all comers and with nudge and wink direct them to one of two sub forums.

One will have a big letter S above the door which the geezers will obviously assume stands for Sex. When they go in they will discover it actually stands for Secret. I won't tell them how to get out again.

The other will have a big letter H above it's door which naturally the Sheilas will think stands for Hair. Once in there they will discover it means Harem but they will be delighted when they discover I will visit every day and allow them to fiddle.

Membership will remain high as the blokes can't get out and the Sheilas won't want to.

Note to self: Rosscov1970 to go to the H room.

Reckon IB will go along with it ?
Where do I sign up?
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 2:01 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
Where do I sign up?

Me too

I would love to be in Bixies Harem

oh hang on

i think i already am
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 3:59 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Oh Bix has a harem has he, is that where he is good at Pulsa-ting
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 5:39 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Laights
Oh Bix has a harem has he, is that where he is good at Pulsa-ting
Every time I see your name it makes me smile.
One of my boy's first words was laights, said just like that
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 11:09 am
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Oh Shucks, now I've gone red.
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 11:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Do IB know what a business plan is Not fussed about hair, please don't call is chocolate or I won't be able to join but as I'm already a member of your harem, I guess it doesn't matter
Old Aug 24th 2008, 4:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how to play the fiddle, sorry

Can I come in & drink wine instead?