Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bugger, now I'm lost

Bugger, now I'm lost

Old Feb 5th 2007, 10:47 am
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bugger, now I'm lost

I've lost the TV guide, can someone tell me which nite CSI is on channel 9 this week please.
Old Feb 5th 2007, 10:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bugger, now I'm lost

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
I've lost the TV guide, can someone tell me which nite CSI is on channel 9 this week please.

Erm, sorry about this...it's not on this week (well not in my guide anyway )

Might be on where you are though http://tvguide.ninemsn.com.au/
Old Feb 5th 2007, 10:52 am
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Erm, sorry about this...it's not on this week (well not in my guide anyway )
Typical it was supposed to be on last nite before the film, but the film came on instead, I had to talk to hubby instead
Old Feb 5th 2007, 10:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Typical it was supposed to be on last nite before the film, but the film came on instead, I had to talk to hubby instead

Aw, hope your OK after that
Old Feb 5th 2007, 10:58 am
still perthforme

Originally Posted by Wendy
Aw, hope your OK after that
Its ok he's gone back to being a womble "over ground underground"
Old Feb 5th 2007, 11:09 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a TV guide you can't lose under the sofa :

http://www.ebroadcast.com.au/TV/

Now you are minted you will have to talk Steve into getting Foxtel. They have a channel full of CSI stuff. How many different variations on a theme can there be? - the cop is male, female, nice, horrible, a dog, dead, a medium, army, navy...
Old Feb 5th 2007, 11:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Its ok he's gone back to being a womble "over ground underground"

At least you can recover from your ordeal before you need to do it again then
Old Feb 5th 2007, 11:18 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

http://melbourne.citysearch.com.au/s...Night:thumbup:
Old Feb 5th 2007, 11:42 am
still perthforme

Originally Posted by worzel
Here's a TV guide you can't lose under the sofa :

http://www.ebroadcast.com.au/TV/

Now you are minted you will have to talk Steve into getting Foxtel. They have a channel full of CSI stuff. How many different variations on a theme can there be? - the cop is male, female, nice, horrible, a dog, dead, a medium, army, navy...
I had to talk to Steve and try to help him regain his memory from friday nite all he can remember is picking up a goth Would you like to fill in the gaps?
Old Feb 6th 2007, 4:19 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

I had to talk to Steve and try to help him regain his memory from friday nite all he can remember is picking up a goth Would you like to fill in the gaps?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and the same applies for Northbridge. But as nothing happened to cover up I guess I can tell you what I remember.

My recollection is very hazy myself but to the best of my knowledge it went like this. We were with “C”, who used to work for me. He has a direct style of conversation at the best of times, as we discussed at his appraisals on several occasions , and it turns out that applies to chatting women up. I don’t remember what he said to one girl as a conversation opener in the Brass Monkey but it was along the lines of “wanna come back to my place?” Subtle, huh? So the topic of the evening became teaching C how not to scare the girls off in the first 30 seconds.

As for Goths, I assume that was the group in the Mustang Bar. In my hazy recollection there were about 6 super-models and a slapper, who naturally was the one giving me the eye. We left C dancing with the pick of the crop and staggered out.

When we left, C was begging us to go to Exotica with him (even though he was dancing with a very attractive young lady???) I politely declined, explaining we loved our wives too much and that we found that sort of thing degrading to women. Oh, and we were too pi55ed to see straight too.

So even though my memory has faded badly I am sure we were perfect gentlemen and have totally clean consciences. I do remember quite clearly the mother of all hangovers all day Saturday though.
Old Feb 6th 2007, 8:20 am
still perthforme

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and the same applies for Northbridge. But as nothing happened to cover up I guess I can tell you what I remember.

My recollection is very hazy myself but to the best of my knowledge it went like this. We were with “C”, who used to work for me. He has a direct style of conversation at the best of times, as we discussed at his appraisals on several occasions , and it turns out that applies to chatting women up. I don’t remember what he said to one girl as a conversation opener in the Brass Monkey but it was along the lines of “wanna come back to my place?” Subtle, huh? So the topic of the evening became teaching C how not to scare the girls off in the first 30 seconds.

As for Goths, I assume that was the group in the Mustang Bar. In my hazy recollection there were about 6 super-models and a slapper, who naturally was the one giving me the eye. We left C dancing with the pick of the crop and staggered out.

When we left, C was begging us to go to Exotica with him (even though he was dancing with a very attractive young lady???) I politely declined, explaining we loved our wives too much and that we found that sort of thing degrading to women. Oh, and we were too pi55ed to see straight too.

So even though my memory has faded badly I am sure we were perfect gentlemen and have totally clean consciences. I do remember quite clearly the mother of all hangovers all day Saturday though.
Steve did mention that you remained an upstanding member of the community he really wanted to go to a skimpy bar. I cant believe he made pick him up from the station when the bus goes practically to the front door. He also said you were impressed with his dance moves
Old Feb 6th 2007, 9:14 am
A former regular of BE

Steve did mention that you remained an upstanding member of the community he really wanted to go to a skimpy bar. I cant believe he made pick him up from the station when the bus goes practically to the front door. He also said you were impressed with his dance moves
There is a bus at that hour? Our last one is about 6.30.

I did Exotica the night I left my job in September. To be honest it was just frustrating. Not only can you not touch when every instinct is to grab a handful but you have that flaunted in your face teasing then come home to the missus with her curlers in and teeth out.

If his boogie was impressive, his ability to keep talking for hours on end was amazing. I am not allowed to dance - Sam has threatened to divorce me if she ever sees me try
Old Feb 6th 2007, 11:51 am
still perthforme

There is a bus at that hour? Our last one is about 6.30.
Well Carramarr is out in the sticks
We get buses until 1am we're very cosmapoliton in Clarkson
Old Feb 6th 2007, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

All three CSI's are back next week ..not too sure which is on which night though