Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The BS/SCG 'Soap Documentary' thread

The BS/SCG 'Soap Documentary' thread

Old Aug 29th 2009, 12:35 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default The BS/SCG 'Soap Documentary' thread

I'm off to the pub - i'll leave you to deal with the underwear
Old Aug 29th 2009, 12:36 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The BS/SCG 'Soap Documentary' thread

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I'm off to the pub - i'll leave you to deal with the underwear
where are you taking our kids?
Old Aug 29th 2009, 12:39 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
where are you taking our kids?
I'm not - you're dealing with them tonight, as usual.
Old Aug 29th 2009, 12:39 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not - you're dealing with them tonight, as usual.
you're off to see that CallMeAl fella aren't you!
Old Aug 29th 2009, 12:44 pm

you're off to see that CallMeAl fella aren't you!
- well, not tonight, though i was talking to him earlier!
Old Aug 29th 2009, 12:50 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

- well, not tonight, though i was talking to him earlier!
I've told you before. He walks around like he's the Godfather, but I guarantee he will treat you badly and no doubt hit you. Then we'll be calling you Scarface. I cannot stand the Scent of a Woman who has been playing around with guys like that. I tell you, you're only going to end up bearing the Heat somewhere down the line. Look, call me Devil's Advocate if you want but I'm just warning you of the dangers of that guy
Old Aug 29th 2009, 12:53 pm

I've told you before. He walks around like he's the Godfather, but I guarantee he will treat you badly and no doubt hit you. Then we'll be calling you Scarface. I cannot stand the Scent of a Woman who has been playing around with guys like that. I tell you, you're only going to end up bearing the Heat somewhere down the line. Look, call me Devil's Advocate if you want but I'm just warning you of the dangers of that guy
- it's the Tony Montana in him that I go for actually.
Old Aug 29th 2009, 12:54 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

- it's the Tony Montana in him that I go for actually.
You know what? F#$k you! How about that?
Old Aug 29th 2009, 12:56 pm

You know what? F#$k you! How about that?
that's more like it.

ANyway, how about your secret little crush you have on PP? huh, huh?
Old Aug 29th 2009, 12:59 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

that's more like it.

ANyway, how about your secret little crush you have on PP? huh, huh?
yeah, well it's a secret. What PP and I have is special. Something that can only be understood by a stalker and his unsuspecting victim
Old Aug 29th 2009, 1:03 pm

yeah, well it's a secret. What PP and I have is special. Something that can only be understood by a stalker and his unsuspecting victim
- she knows alright. I just didn't want to be the last to know, but i worked it out all by myself.

I don't care anyway
Old Aug 29th 2009, 1:48 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh, keep going you two. This is way better than Eastenders

Julie. x
Old Aug 29th 2009, 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Oooh, keep going you two. This is way better than Eastenders

Julie. x
- he's away out, slammed the door and into the night - no doubt looking for some slutty tramp. Well, i tell you, i'm getting the locks changed, he aint getting back in here tonight.

Fancy popping round and i'll phone in a stripogram - using HIS credit card of course!
Old Aug 29th 2009, 2:21 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

- he's away out, slammed the door and into the night - no doubt looking for some slutty tramp. Well, i tell you, i'm getting the locks changed, he aint getting back in here tonight.

Fancy popping round and i'll phone in a stripogram - using HIS credit card of course!
Can you hang on for about 24 hours seeing as I'm in the UK? Or failing that I'll switch on the webcam and get a full frontal view

Julie. x
Old Aug 29th 2009, 2:23 pm

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Can you hang on for about 24 hours seeing as I'm in the UK? Or failing that I'll switch on the webcam and get a full frontal view

Julie. x
I can wait, i'm in getting pished for a 3 day bender anyway.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.