Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Old Dec 17th 2005, 7:40 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Originally Posted by glittababe
we have SNOW! Apparently Norfolk is covered! How fab is that???? Our last xmas here in the UK and we have snow, kids are chuffed!
No snow but jeez its COLD -4c
Old Dec 17th 2005, 8:17 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

We have defrosted the fridge freezer for the shippers on monday so the ice cold back garden has kept the beer cold oh and the milk
Old Dec 17th 2005, 10:54 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

It's to be -4 here tonight and -6 in other areas in scotland..................brrrrrrrrrrrrr, also my hubby is out on the piss with his pals, so he will probably die of hypothermie tonight, oh well, I won't have to suffer his annoying habits anymore
Old Dec 17th 2005, 11:44 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

the last two days here have been lovely and cool, today is to be 28oc, just perfect, the last week the temp hasnt been below 38oc now that is stinking hot !!! you get third degree burns putting the seatbelt on in the car... not complaining though
Old Dec 18th 2005, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

currently -6c here!!!!

my car is looking lovely and sparkly in the inch of frost it's wearing!!! roll on january!
Old Dec 18th 2005, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
It's to be -4 here tonight and -6 in other areas in scotland..................brrrrrrrrrrrrr, also my hubby is out on the piss with his pals, so he will probably die of hypothermie tonight, oh well, I won't have to suffer his annoying habits anymore
it was -3 here last night (well at 2 am this morning)
Old Dec 18th 2005, 7:51 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

It's -4.7C at the moment and my son has got to go diving around a goal mouth in an hour. Ow!!
Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
It's -4.7C at the moment and my son has got to go diving around a goal mouth in an hour. Ow!!
LOL - I got out of rugby this morning as the eldest (who doesn't play) isn't feeling to great and he's not old enough to stay at home by himself for over 2 hrs
Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:48 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Have just seen and felt what the temperature is today where I live in Sunderland, and it's bloody freezing Only 1 degrees C! with a high of 2 C!

What is the temperature where you are (in UK) To find out, click on this link:

http://uk.weather.yahoo.com/Europe/U...ngdom/England/

People in Oz can join in too, but you'll have find your own link, as if I search for it, I'll depress myself with your scorching temperatures over there!
It's been a bit warm today - about 35C in Brisbane. Had to keep drinking cold beer to cool down Getting chilly now though, down to about 28C in our house.
Old Dec 18th 2005, 11:22 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Match was cancelled as the ground is rock hard. Didn't tell us until we got there though. The opposition manager turned up in t-shirt and shorts
Old Dec 18th 2005, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Match was cancelled as the ground is rock hard. Didn't tell us until we got there though. The opposition manager turned up in t-shirt and shorts
oh err, sounds like someone i used to work with - he used to wear (all year) short sleeved shirts, and sandals even in winter - no socks either! I never saw him in a jacket either
Old Dec 18th 2005, 3:54 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wmoore
It's been a bit warm today - about 35C in Brisbane. Had to keep drinking cold beer to cool down Getting chilly now though, down to about 28C in our house.

Oh go on, rub it in, why don't you
Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:33 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore