Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Old Dec 17th 2005, 10:13 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Have just seen and felt what the temperature is today where I live in Sunderland, and it's bloody freezing Only 1 degrees C! with a high of 2 C!

What is the temperature where you are (in UK) To find out, click on this link:

http://uk.weather.yahoo.com/Europe/U...ngdom/England/

People in Oz can join in too, but you'll have find your own link, as if I search for it, I'll depress myself with your scorching temperatures over there!
Old Dec 17th 2005, 10:20 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Have just seen and felt what the temperature is today where I live in Sunderland, and it's bloody freezing Only 1 degrees C! with a high of 2 C!

People in Oz can join in too, but you'll have find your own link, as if I search for it, I'll depress myself with your scorching temperatures over there!
It is gorgeous and sunny here (Northants) but it is so bl**dy cold. I have just been outside to the bin and the wind nearly froze my nipples off :scared: I am not going out for the rest of the weekend!!!! I shall stay by the fire and have a few
Old Dec 17th 2005, 10:22 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
It is gorgeous and sunny here (Northants) but it is so bl**dy cold. I have just been outside to the bin and the wind nearly froze my nipples off :scared: I am not going out for the rest of the weekend!!!! I shall stay by the fire and have a few
You're lucky! It's 2 degrees where you are!
Old Dec 17th 2005, 10:23 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to make you feel better....it has been cool and windy..with some rain here in Melbourne
Old Dec 17th 2005, 10:25 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Just to make you feel better....it has been cool and windy..with some rain here in Melbourne

Cool = 22.7 degrees tops today. Its a hard life.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 10:27 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Just walked the dog here in 29 degree heat, 54 percent humidity. Very uncomfortably warm Me and the dog are sweating,
Old Dec 17th 2005, 10:29 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bordy
Cool = 22.7 degrees tops today. Its a hard life.
Awful isn't it Bordy ?....had to put a long-sleeved top on (for a bit)
Old Dec 17th 2005, 10:36 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

same as yours here in Hope Valley 1c high 2 low -2
Old Dec 17th 2005, 10:38 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Awful isn't it Bordy ?....had to put a long-sleeved top on (for a bit)
Had to put my jeans on instead of my shorts today, life sucks.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 10:40 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Sunshine, blues skies and whispy white bits here in Sydney. I think it got to around 30 degrees.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 11:08 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, it hit 30 here. Caught some nice waves of Werri beach - only a 1.5m swell, but very clean waves. Water temp was 22 degrees. Finished off the day sipping a Reschs on the decking watching the end of the cricket ...

Old Dec 17th 2005, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Yea, it hit 30 here. Caught some nice waves of Werri beach - only a 1.5m swell, but very clean waves. Water temp was 22 degrees. Finished off the day sipping a Reschs on the decking watching the end of the cricket ...

about 4 degress here, fffreeezzingggg, but not too bad. I feel the snows are a comin!
Old Dec 17th 2005, 7:18 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittababe
about 4 degress here, fffreeezzingggg, but not too bad. I feel the snows are a comin!
on GMTV they said that they reckon there is less than 5% chance of a white christmas
bugger would have been nice for the last one eh?
Old Dec 17th 2005, 7:23 pm

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
on GMTV they said that they reckon there is less than 5% chance of a white christmas
bugger would have been nice for the last one eh?
It would
Old Dec 17th 2005, 7:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

It would
we have SNOW! Apparently Norfolk is covered! How fab is that???? Our last xmas here in the UK and we have snow, kids are chuffed!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.