BROAD SHOULDERS.

Old Feb 28th 2010, 9:27 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BROAD SHOULDERS.

Originally Posted by The Bloke
KP, have you tried using Napisan on the stain?
he's a wine jake ffs- of course he would have immediately threw a glass of white wine straight over the red
Old Feb 28th 2010, 9:35 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
he's a wine jake ffs- of course he would have immediately threw a glass of white wine straight over the red
How would I know-I'd left by then.
Old Feb 28th 2010, 9:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke
How would I know-I'd left by then.
Probably a wise decision on your part!

So, SC, how come you were not there to witness the debacle?
Old Feb 28th 2010, 9:59 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson

New name?
Is it catching..i see afew on here with name changes.
Old Feb 28th 2010, 11:04 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

I know - had to celebrate my son's 11th birthday (I hadn't made the connecton earlier until the OH pointed it out to me )

I'm truly gutted, there were so many lovely people I wanted to meet - still, there is next time, though I'll have to catch up with BB in Scotland.

So, why the new name?
Old Feb 28th 2010, 11:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I know - had to celebrate my son's 11th birthday (I hadn't made the connecton earlier until the OH pointed it out to me )

I'm truly gutted, there were so many lovely people I wanted to meet - still, there is next time, though I'll have to catch up with BB in Scotland.

So, why the new name?
Couldn't have my husband accused of pissing on the carpet now could I???

Jeez, but children can be so selfish eh?
Old Feb 28th 2010, 11:23 am

Couldn't have my husband accused of pissing on the carpet now could I???

Jeez, but children can be so selfish eh?

Yeah - kids totally get in the way don't they
Old Feb 28th 2010, 11:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yeah - kids totally get in the way don't they
Adoption might have been the way to go!
Old Feb 28th 2010, 11:33 am

Adoption might have been the way to go!
Mmm, I'd consider it for a good package deal
Old Feb 28th 2010, 1:29 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw some of the pics there - you were all standing up Why is there no pics of the usual suspects out cold in the corner, covered in puke and shit???
Cos it was a respectable evening out, just a few friends having a few drinks.......well, at my end of the bar at least

Originally Posted by soapy©
but i cant be bought
I can, but i'm very expensive

I'll throw a glass of white over him on Tuesday just to even up the score

We could do a re-run of the night...... if we enlarge a photo of Bernie and place it at one end of the bar, we could have a good night out and just send him the pics later
Old Feb 28th 2010, 1:33 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Cos it was a respectable evening out, just a few friends having a few drinks.......well, at my end of the bar at least

I can, but i'm very expensive

I'll throw a glass of white over him on Tuesday just to even up the score

We could do a re-run of the night...... if we enlarge a photo of Bernie and place it at one end of the bar, we could have a good night out and just send him the pics later
I'm really truly gutted Polly, I'll catch up with you and Kporte one day, seen as your meet ups are bound to be infamous from now on in
Old Feb 28th 2010, 1:43 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really truly gutted Polly, I'll catch up with you and Kporte one day, seen as your meet ups are bound to be infamous from now on in
Most of the meet-ups I've been involved in have been infamous, i must admit, for one reason or another, but yes we will definitely try and get a meeting together that you can get to

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 28th 2010 at 1:58 pm.
Old Feb 28th 2010, 1:44 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Most of the meet-ups I've been involved in have been infamous, i must admit, for one reason or another, but yes we will dfinitel try and get a meeting together that you can get to
Thankfully I was sober and well behaved enough for everyone!!
Old Feb 28th 2010, 1:58 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by kporte
Thankfully I was sober and well behaved enough for everyone!!
Old Feb 28th 2010, 2:05 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

I knew you'd agree Pol!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.