The Brits

Old Feb 20th 2008, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

lelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of light
Default The Brits

Just watched it tonight and gotta say it was brill

Take that won a couple of awards ....well deserved there music at the moment is great !!

The Kiesier Chiefs....didnt win anything , but they sang Ruby,Ruby , Ruby Live and it was great !!

Kylie .... She won one ....good for her and she looked great !

Artic Monkeys...Won a couple (very pissed )

Amy Winehouse...she sang really well , not pissed or spaced out ...finished her act with "this is for my husband Blake"

Big surprise of the night was Paul MaCartney( not my fav).... First song was awfull , but finished off with some old greats.....bloody brilleant !!!