Wikiposts

British justice?

Old Dec 14th 2009, 3:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British justice?

Originally Posted by verystormy
I am sorry, but if you come into my home and behave the way these thugs did, then simply you deserve to die. I personly think they got away far too lightly.
The bleeding hearts will no dought think that they should be looked after. These things are not human. They have decided to act in a way that isnt human, so they should not be treated as such. They are a dangerous wild animal. If the police had caught them, then they should have been delt with the same as any other rabid dog and destroyed
Yes it can be an emotive subject where kids are involved and defend your property family and self by all means..but once you have control of the situation don't allow yourself to become the wild dog.And i'm not speaking of a couple of cuffs around the ear ,so to speak,but something far more sinister.Nought to do with bleeding hearts but commom sense.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 3:23 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by verystormy
I am sorry, but if you come into my home and behave the way these thugs did, then simply you deserve to die. I personly think they got away far too lightly.
The bleeding hearts will no dought think that they should be looked after. These things are not human. They have decided to act in a way that isnt human, so they should not be treated as such. They are a dangerous wild animal. If the police had caught them, then they should have been delt with the same as any other rabid dog and destroyed
Actually, in point of fact they are human. Not sure being turned to a vegetable is "getting off lightly"
Old Dec 14th 2009, 4:10 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Woodcutter
I agree. That is why Hussain probably only got 30 months. It was a mitigating factor on such a lenient sentence.
Fair point.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 4:45 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amazulu
If you hurt someone's children, you cross a line IMO.

Tying up Hussain's children is crossing that line.
I perfectly understand the arguments involved, and the emotions, but lets say, being devils advocate, that I found your 14yr old son paint spraying his name across the side of my house... I'm bloody furious... its going to cost me thousands to sort out... and in a fit of rage I take my garden spade and smash him over the back of the head.

He survives, but is left permanently disabled.

He was commiting a crime when I caught him at it... what do you think the law should do?
Old Dec 14th 2009, 4:58 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
I perfectly understand the arguments involved, and the emotions, but lets say, being devils advocate, that I found your 14yr old son paint spraying his name across the side of my house... I'm bloody furious... its going to cost me thousands to sort out... and in a fit of rage I take my garden spade and smash him over the back of the head.

He was commiting a crime when I caught him at it... what do you think the law should do?
I would be hoping the law got to me before Amazulu did
Old Dec 14th 2009, 4:58 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
If you hurt someone's children, you cross a line IMO.

Tying up Hussain's children is crossing that line.

"Hussain was told that he would be killed. His family’s hands were tied behind their backs and they were forced to crawl from room to room."

If I'd have got the chance I'd kill anyone who did this to my family. Good on him I say. Shame he wasn't able to finish the job.

The aboriginal who killed the family man on the beach with a cricket bat last Christmas only got 2 years, he's probably out by now. a few month inside would be worth it.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 5:00 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I need to get me a cricket bat,seems the weapon of choice these days
Old Dec 14th 2009, 5:00 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Bit of a difference spraying graffiti and tying up and threatening to kill your family.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 5:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by renth
"Hussain was told that he would be killed. His family’s hands were tied behind their backs and they were forced to crawl from room to room."

If I'd have got the chance I'd kill anyone who did this to my family. Good on him I say. Shame he wasn't able to finish the job.

The aboriginal who killed the family man on the beach with a cricket bat last Christmas only got 2 years, he's probably out by now. a few month inside would be worth it.
...and if he had walked in on somebody attacking his family and then waded in and beat the guy with the nearest implement to hand... fair enough. No argument with that at all.... but that wasn't the case was it?

I'm not even saying I would have done any different from him... all I'm saying is that there has to be the rule of law. People need to know, and understand, that they cannot just beat the crap out of somebody because they were committing a crime.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 5:12 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Bit of a difference spraying graffiti and tying up and threatening to kill your family.
And a difference being being threatened and turned into a vegetable too.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 5:21 pm
Account Closed

Agreed... but where's the line between them?.

How about spraying graffiti and then threatening to kill your family when apprehended?
Old Dec 14th 2009, 6:15 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Be fair, be fair, the bloody graffiti sprayer is already brain dead.

What harm could a home lobotomy do?
Old Dec 14th 2009, 6:19 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
Be fair, be fair, the bloody graffiti sprayer is already brain dead.

What harm could a home lobotomy do?
This guy seems to have done alright out of it.

http://www.banksy.co.uk/menu.html
Old Dec 14th 2009, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
Agreed. At the point he was no longer a threat he should have been restrained and held without futher violence, until the police arrived.
According to the DM, the scumbag had 50 previous convictions but the british justice system had always given him another chance (He probably had a bad upbringing, you know, maybe his dad left when he was young so it wasn't really his fault). Anyway he won't do it again. Mr Hussain should be given a commendation for community service and the keys to the city.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 7:29 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Assaulting a child is wrong in any circumstance. So in this case you should be charged with assault/attempted murder (whatever the court decides) and the 14yo should be charged with criminal damage.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.