Wikiposts

British justice?

Old Dec 14th 2009, 10:24 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default British justice?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6956044.ece

This is just plain wrong. The only way to make ******s like this Salem character stop being a f**kwit is a cricket bat upside the head. Hussain should have been given a medal not jail.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British justice?

Originally Posted by Amazulu

This is just plain wrong. The only way to make ******s like this Salem character stop being a f**kwit is a cricket bat upside the head. Hussain should have been given a medal not jail.
This is what happens when everyone avoids jury duty - you get juries full of the feckless, thick and lazy. I don't see HOW a jury that was a proper cross-section of Britain would have found those men quilty - yes Salem got an atrocious hammering but he was a thieving burgling bas**** - he who lives by the sword dies by the sword.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 11:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hoofie2002
This is what happens when everyone avoids jury duty - you get juries full of the feckless, thick and lazy. I don't see HOW a jury that was a proper cross-section of Britain would have found those men quilty - yes Salem got an atrocious hammering but he was a thieving burgling bas**** - he who lives by the sword dies by the sword.
Yes he was a thieving burgling bastard, but I've got a bit of an issue with people taking the law into their own hands and beating people in the street with metal bars . . . thieving burgling bastard or not . . .

Would that be a cross-section through the middle, north to south, or east to west . . . or perhaps you'd prefer just to name two points . . . ?

Last edited by spartacus; Dec 14th 2009 at 11:46 am.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 11:40 am
Lets Rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
Yes he was a thieving burgling bastard, but I've got a bit of an issue with people taking the law into their own hands and beating people in the street with metal bars . . . thieving burgling bastard or not . . .
Yeah ok, beating people with metal bars is a bit tame, Chop the tossers hands off....
Old Dec 14th 2009, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

JAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to all

maybe if people had more faith in the police and the justice system they wouldn't take the law into their own hands.
unfortunatly this ruling bolsters the lack of faith......

Stories like this make me glad i left
Old Dec 14th 2009, 11:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 4500 Times
Yeah ok, beating people with metal bars is a bit tame, Chop the tossers hands off....
Ah good old sharia law . . . only without the law bit . .
Old Dec 14th 2009, 12:03 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I want to know why the burglars got aquitted.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 12:03 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 4500 Times
That would stop him being a wanker for sure
Old Dec 14th 2009, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

JAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to all

I think that if people go around tying up hostages and threatening to kill them they deserve what they get.

It's completely different to someone sneaking into your house in the middle of the night to nick your dvd player,
that’s why I don’t lock my windows from the inside so that :
1: if I did encounter someone in my house in the middle of the night they could get away rather than being cornered and maybe ending in a confrontation and one of us ending up stabbed or killed.
2: if there is a fire we can get out.

If a neighbour had seen the family being tied up as hostages and the police were called they would probably send in the armed response unit.
So when the captors made a run for it would have most likely been shot.....

I don’t think the policeman who pulls the trigger would be looking at 30 months inside!!
Old Dec 14th 2009, 12:28 pm
Just Joined

gcsurfer69 is an unknown quantity at this point

As the saying goes "the law is an ass" - hope Munir Hussain gets acquitted and released soon. I think you have every right to defend your family to whatever level you need to.

One good thing to come out of it - I daresay Walid Salem won't be terrorising any one any more!
Old Dec 14th 2009, 12:35 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amazulu

Sorry, but I don't agree. They came exceedingly close to beating a man to death who, at the point they attacked him, was no longer a threat to them. The concept of 'reasonable force' is a vital one if you want to have a remotely civilised society. Without it, you reach the point where anybody committing any crime is fair game for the most extreme retribution.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by renth
I want to know why the burglars got aquitted.
They only caught the one, and after he'd been on the recieving end of 'taking the law into your own hands' he was left with brain injuries rendering him unable to make a plea.

And, just as an afterthought, he'd already been in receipt of his punishment, why should he be punished twice for the same crime?

Last edited by spartacus; Dec 14th 2009 at 12:50 pm.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 12:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Sorry, but I don't agree. They came exceedingly close to beating a man to death who, at the point they attacked him, was no longer a threat to them. The concept of 'reasonable force' is a vital one if you want to have a remotely civilised society. Without it, you reach the point where anybody committing any crime is fair game for the most extreme retribution.
Well said. Totally agree.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 12:47 pm
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed. At the point he was no longer a threat he should have been restrained and held without futher violence, until the police arrived.
Old Dec 14th 2009, 12:48 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Agreed. He beat the guys brains in so hard the cricket bat broke into 3 pieces. That was revenge, not self defence.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.