Old Apr 22nd 2006, 2:26 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Tigerland

Originally Posted by fraser
Rich, cut the slushy stuff and tell me who you think will win tomorrow
Hammers.
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 2:26 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brisbane Lions vs Richmond

Gutted though matr, a few of my mates have got a box
Bugger. Was talking to a mate of mine last night who will be driving down there in the morning. It would be nice to be there but at least it's on the telly, unlike the wafer cup
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 2:28 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
Bugger. Was talking to a mate of mine last night who will be driving down there in the morning. It would be nice to be there but at least it's on the telly, unlike the wafer cup
Have you not been watching it on the net?

You wont be able to hear the atmosphere though on ESPN and have to suffer the yanks
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 2:29 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Have you not been watching it on the net?

You wont be able to hear the atmosphere though on ESPN and have to suffer the yanks
Where is it on the net? Haven't managed to get any of these dodgy sites to work.
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 2:29 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Hammers.
Mate, if they do it'll be a bitter/sweet pill.
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 2:32 am

Originally Posted by wmoore
Where is it on the net? Haven't managed to get any of these dodgy sites to work.
There's a few that are free that use the asian channels and I've only got one to run smoothly once when being shown by Guandong tv, but there's two one which costs £2 and another £2.30 which are fine, the picture quality isn't great but it doesn't rebuffer I'll pm you the links.
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 2:33 am
What's happening dudes?

Mate, if they do it'll be a bitter/sweet pill.
I've been thinking along the same lines. Specially after I couldn't get a ticket for the CC final in 2004. That was a mixed day ........ After all the incredibly crap games I've been to down the years - 700-mile round trips to see the team play pants and get stuffed, boring nil-nil draws at Birmingham in the first division, getting bloody soaked on a wet afternoon in Cardiff, scraping a draw in the FA Cup. Then to not be there when they finally won something ....... I tell you I could have given up being a Boro fan right there. I probably should have
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 2:34 am
What's happening dudes?

There's a few that are free that use the asian channels and I've only got one to run smoothly once when being shown by Guandong tv, but there's two one which costs £2 and another £2.30 which are fine, the picture quality isn't great but it doesn't rebuffer I'll pm you the links.
Good man.
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 2:40 am

Catch ya later, need bed.

Oh we're from Tigerland
A fighting fury we're from Tigerland
In any weather you will see us with a grin
Risking head and skin
If we're behind
we'll never mind
we'll fight and fight and win
oh where from tigerland
we never weaken til the final siren goes
like the tigers of old
we're strong and we're bold
oh we're from tiger
-YELLOW AND BLACK-
oh we're from tigerland
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 5:52 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Anyone going to watch the footy at the Gabba tonight? Aye?!?!
Buggar AFL
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 11:45 am

Originally Posted by kiwichild
Buggar AFL
Proper football for you then?
Old Apr 22nd 2006, 11:46 am

Me head hurts a bit, too much beer.