Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bring Back Hel's.....all in favour please sign here!!!!!!

Bring Back Hel's.....all in favour please sign here!!!!!!

Old May 14th 2006, 7:18 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Bring Back Hel's.....all in favour please sign here!!!!!!

In true drama queen fashion Hels should send an update to a member friend who can then post it on her behalf.
Old May 14th 2006, 7:31 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
In true drama queen fashion Hels should send an update to a member friend who can then post it on her behalf.
Has she got any
Old May 14th 2006, 7:35 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Come back Hels, we all love ya girl

Last edited by herrchook; May 14th 2006 at 7:42 pm.
Old May 14th 2006, 7:41 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Has she got any
I'm her friend in real-life...what's happened to her ?
Old May 14th 2006, 7:43 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
I'm her friend in real-life...what's happened to her ?
See here Caroline.

Gill
Old May 14th 2006, 7:44 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh FFS....don't say hels has been banned too. Hels is a well respected member of our cyber community. What is it with this place

I also read the post by kiwichild yesterday and although I understand she wound some people up, did she really say something that bad it warrented a ban? OK ...she had strong opinions, but is that a crime?

Both hels and kiwichild have a right to their opinion and surely a *quiet* word in their ear re their behaviour is all thats' needed?

The crux of it is that we all have individual personalities with styles to match and it's natural we get on with some more than others, but is it reason enough to ban them? Banning individuals for being outspoken seems a tad power drunk I reckon

Come on mods....have a heart and bring hels and kiwichild back to the madhouse
Old May 14th 2006, 7:46 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Oh FFS....don't say hels has been banned too. Hels is a well respected member of our cyber community. What is it with this place

I also read the post by kiwichild yesterday and although I understand she wound some people up, did she really say something that bad it warrented a ban? OK ...she had strong opinions, but is that a crime?

Both hels and kiwichild have a right to their opinion and surely a *quiet* word in their ear re their behaviour is all thats' needed?

The crux of it is that we all have individual personalities with styles to match and it's natural we get on with some more than others, but is it reason enough to ban them? Banning individuals for being outspoken seems a tad power drunk I reckon

Come on mods....have a heart and bring hels and kiwichild back to the madhouse
Totally agree, well said.

Gill
Old May 14th 2006, 7:46 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by herrchook
See here Caroline.

Gill
She can be rather 'forthright'

Is it just a temp ban then?

She'll be fuming !!
Old May 14th 2006, 7:48 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
She can be rather 'forthright'

Is it just a temp ban then?

She'll be fuming !!
Not sure - hope so - on both parts. I don't always agree with KC but she's entitled to her opinion, and Hels is very well liked on here.

Gill
Old May 14th 2006, 7:50 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Opinions are allowable, personal comments are not.

A "quiet word" has been had with both of them, by various Mods/Admin.
The quiet words haven't worked.

They are not banned permanently.
Old May 14th 2006, 7:51 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by herrchook
Not sure - hope so - on both parts. I don't always agree with KC but she's entitled to her opinion, and Hels is very well liked on here.

Gill
She is...and rightly so.

She'll say what she means..but there is no crime in that.

Like I said...she is a friend of mine in real-life too - so I'll sign for her to come back.
Cas
Old May 14th 2006, 7:53 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Fair enough Polly...don't know what the comments were...and I'm not going to go looking...knowing Hels...can imagine

Stubborn bloody mule
Old May 14th 2006, 8:01 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana

can we start a collection to make it permanent ?

< Im Kidding >
Old May 14th 2006, 8:07 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the same Hels that made fun of my spelling and made me feel very bad about myself (I have low selfesteem you know)??

If it is then I say ...Bloody bring her back. We need more people like that. I am tired of people always saying ohhh seang your great, oh seang your wonderful, oh seang can we have your kids.

Hurry back Hels when ban is up.(your little scamp you)
Old May 14th 2006, 8:10 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seang
I am tired of people always saying ohhh seang your great, oh seang your wonderful, oh seang can we have your kids.
Have you been on those funny white ciggies again seang

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.