Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

brickie looking for work joondalup area

brickie looking for work joondalup area

Old Sep 11th 2007, 3:44 pm
barlow brickie

ferguson641120 will become famous soon enoughferguson641120 will become famous soon enough
Default brickie looking for work joondalup area

Hi everyone

I was just wondering if anyone knows of someone who needs a brickie, wants to make a gang up or can recommend where to start looking for work?

We are moving to Joondalup and i will be ready for work 1st december.

Cheers

Rich
Old Sep 13th 2007, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: brickie looking for work joondalup area

Originally Posted by ferguson641120
Hi everyone

I was just wondering if anyone knows of someone who needs a brickie, wants to make a gang up or can recommend where to start looking for work?

We are moving to Joondalup and i will be ready for work 1st december.

Cheers

Rich
There is LOADS of work in the area. Head slightly, east and you will find the suburbs of Tapping and Carramar, all with loads of building work going on. About 6 kms North you have Ridgewood,, Butler and Jindalee.
To the West is Burns Beach, then there is Yanchep!!!
There is LOADS of building work, so do not worry!!!
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 6:16 pm
barlow brickie

ferguson641120 will become famous soon enoughferguson641120 will become famous soon enough

cheers for that, its reassuring to know i wont struggle for work.

Take Care

Rich and Jade
Old Oct 4th 2007, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Take Care

Rich and Jade
You definately will not struggle mate!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Take Care

Rich and Jade
The only struggle you will have is getting a day off, so much work not enough brickies to do it.

John
Old Oct 4th 2007, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

skeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant futureskeaty has a brilliant future

so whats the pay like for a Bricklayer now, when i looked 2 years ago it was the same as a digger driver and i know which is easier.
seriously very interseted in rates.

out December but not looking for work till January.
Old Oct 5th 2007, 8:37 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skeaty
so whats the pay like for a Bricklayer now, when i looked 2 years ago it was the same as a digger driver and i know which is easier.
seriously very interseted in rates.

out December but not looking for work till January.
i must be in a different perth..
Old Oct 5th 2007, 10:59 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
i must be in a different perth..
You always find that people with no experience in the industry see loads of building work and assume there's shed loads of work around for everyone.

I, for one, am struggling to obtain a quote for a rendered wall with steps Doesn't mean that there's loads of work out there - just means I'm particular with who I want to do it. I've had one quote from the scruffiest brickie you've ever seen in your lift (and it wasn't even Aston ).... I'm still thinking about it.....

I blame the lure of the sofa on a Friday afternoon in the sun

Jules x
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by julesandco
You always find that people with no experience in the industry see loads of building work and assume there's shed loads of work around for everyone.

I, for one, am struggling to obtain a quote for a rendered wall with steps Doesn't mean that there's loads of work out there - just means I'm particular with who I want to do it. I've had one quote from the scruffiest brickie you've ever seen in your lift (and it wasn't even Aston ).... I'm still thinking about it.....

I blame the lure of the sofa on a Friday afternoon in the sun

Jules x
There is shed loads of work. My OH is in the building industry and started work within a week of us arriving. He has been in constant work since then.