the breakfast club

Old Aug 1st 2007, 4:28 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: the breakfast club

Originally Posted by gedge
i always knew there was something special about you
Threesome in here...dirty
Old Aug 1st 2007, 4:31 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

i always knew there was something special about you
yes, im certainly special alright
Old Aug 1st 2007, 4:32 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Threesome in here...dirty
on the contrary, three have a better time
Old Aug 1st 2007, 4:32 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
I don't do brown
just like the saying goes..oh actually, that was a different color wasnt it

as in.. once you do ----- you never go back
Old Aug 1st 2007, 4:33 pm

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
yes, im certainly special alright
so wth is an auror?
Old Aug 1st 2007, 4:35 pm
Made the move -

so wth is an auror?
Aurors are employees of the Ministry of Magic who track down and capture Dark Wizards, especially members of Lord Voldemort's band of Death Eaters.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 4:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

just like the saying goes..oh actually, that was a different color wasnt it

as in.. once you do ----- you never go back

Don't know what you mean
Old Aug 1st 2007, 4:43 pm

Aurors are employees of the Ministry of Magic who track down and capture Dark Wizards, especially members of Lord Voldemort's band of Death Eaters.
right, you can be the nerdy one
Old Aug 1st 2007, 4:46 pm
Made the move -

i dont do nerds
Old Aug 1st 2007, 4:47 pm
Made the move -

do you look like your avatar ?
Old Aug 1st 2007, 4:55 pm

do you look like your avatar ?
of course i do, it's me
Old Aug 1st 2007, 5:13 pm
Made the move -

of course i do, it's me
i never took you for the hairy type

i think i probably look like mine
Old Aug 1st 2007, 5:21 pm

i never took you for the hairy type

i think i probably look like mine
here's a slightly interesting fact... i don't have avatars switched on
are you still bored?
Old Aug 1st 2007, 5:24 pm
Made the move -

here's a slightly interesting fact... i don't have avatars switched on
are you still bored?
why not? i like looking at other peoples, tells you a bit about the type of person they are
mine is a picture of me naked !!!

ive actually got a fair bit to do today, loads of docs to do, had a couple of sign ups and 2 settlements tomorrow WOOHOO
still cant be arsed though, ears still not well, neither am i
other than that..yes is the answer to your question, still bored!!
Old Aug 1st 2007, 5:40 pm

why not? i like looking at other peoples, tells you a bit about the type of person they are
mine is a picture of me naked !!!

ive actually got a fair bit to do today, loads of docs to do, had a couple of sign ups and 2 settlements tomorrow WOOHOO
still cant be arsed though, ears still not well, neither am i
other than that..yes is the answer to your question, still bored!!
because i'm at work being all professional like
can't be having your naked picture all over my screen now can i?
sorry your ears are still not well, is there a cure?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.