Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bored of Target, where to shop online?

Wikiposts

Bored of Target, where to shop online?

Old Feb 6th 2010, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bored of Target, where to shop online?

Originally Posted by emelems
Didn't know that Next now delivered! Will go off and google now!

Em x
NOT YET................ according to their site
Old Feb 6th 2010, 10:12 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rossi
NOT YET................ according to their site

Mind you, think about all the $$$$$$$$$ I will save!
Old Feb 6th 2010, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Ah, the infamous English parochialism. Small island; small minds.

All of my oldest Rivers shoes and clothes are still going strong after nearly 10 years. Stick that in your Asda shopping bag and smoke it.

Same here. We have a Rivers clearance warehouse just down the road. Fantastic value.

But who wants clothes that last 10 years - apart from a few classic pieces. I have old clothes that are still going strong after years and years but it doesn't mean that they look good or that I would wear them out of the house.
Old Feb 7th 2010, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The_Wookie
heheh will fall apart before postie delivers it!
They are so ugly

Can't believe that the clothes I purchased recently from Banana Republic, Kenneth Cole (albeit all in Sales) were cheaper than the prices advertised in online stores and Target here. My daughter loves Forever 21 too.

I buy very basic/simple clothes but made of excellent material/quality and then mix and match. You can make the simplest dress look really classy with the right jewellery and accessories collected over the years
Old Feb 8th 2010, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

If you speak a bit of French

http://www.laredoute.fr/homepage.html

Their sales are very cheap and that deduct the VAT, unlike M+S (they should).
Old Feb 8th 2010, 11:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lesleys
If you speak a bit of French

http://www.laredoute.fr/homepage.html

Their sales are very cheap and that deduct the VAT, unlike M+S (they should).
thanks for that - love it - I shop online all the time and was thinking about France as an option, their range looks good. I buy mainly from debenhams, M&S, Monsoon and next (sent to my mums).
Old Feb 17th 2010, 10:18 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emelems
Didn't know that Next now delivered! Will go off and google now!

Em x
Apparently they'll be delivering to Australia from March this year!! They already deliver to NZ
Old Mar 19th 2010, 4:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

Nope! Someone said they had an email from Next saying it was 20th March for delivery to Australia. That doesn't appear to be the case. Nothing on the website and when I phoned Customer Services told me they have no current plans to delivery to Autralia. Shame!
Old Mar 19th 2010, 4:19 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kingseat
Nope! Someone said they had an email from Next saying it was 20th March for delivery to Australia. That doesn't appear to be the case. Nothing on the website and when I phoned Customer Services told me they have no current plans to delivery to Autralia. Shame!
OH you're kidding me?!!!!!
Old Mar 19th 2010, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

I did hope that Customer Service may be just didn't know but I have looked at the website and it doesn't show Aus as a delivery destination.
Old Mar 19th 2010, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kingseat
I hope this is just a case of hopeless bloomin customer service.
Im sick of ill fitting clothes that fall to bits after 2 weeks wear.

Gems
Old Mar 19th 2010, 6:26 pm
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Fantastic value... just looks like shit.
That sums Rivers up perfectly. For the Aussie fashion retards...
Old Mar 19th 2010, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Petals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond repute

If one lives in Queensland then I don't know why anyone would bother as most people seem to live in casual and I mean very casual clothes.

Now if you were to winter in Melbourne you can get some really good stuff in the fashion stakes.

My daughter always looks a million dollars but then she has style and she is tall and can carry fashion.

Tarty wear that seems to be in at the moment belongs back in the dark ages with Irma La Douce.

When in the UK with my daughter we find it very hard to get trousers long enough for her. The States is very good because they have pants that can be shortened to a person's size much more civilised.
Old Mar 19th 2010, 9:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Everything we have bought from Rivers has been exceptionally good quality, very surprising considering the prices. But we buy from the local Rivers shop.
I don't mind Rivers - I've got a few shirts from there - ones to wear at home, not in the office. Better than all the metrosexual rubbish.
Old Mar 19th 2010, 9:53 pm
Living in the mountains

earlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Everything we have bought from Rivers has been exceptionally good quality, very surprising considering the prices. But we buy from the local Rivers shop.
I agree. The clothes and shoes are very good. The ads are shocking!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.