Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bored of Target, where to shop online?

Bored of Target, where to shop online?

Old Feb 6th 2010, 1:01 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bored of Target, where to shop online?

Im soo bored of buying my clothes from Target I live in a regional town and this is the best clothes shop we have and its also only a country target wich means it stocks alot less than other targets .

I dont like having the same clothes as everyone else in town so I have been thinking about online shopping wich i used to do alot of back in the UK but I have been unable to find any decent online clothes stores here. Anyone have any suggestions for online clothing stores? Not bothered if it's Australian as long as they deliver here.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bored of Target, where to shop online?

M&S currently have a sale on-line. £15 delivery to Oz. Takes about 2 weeks.
Next also deliver to Oz I believe
Old Feb 6th 2010, 2:27 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kelli28
Im soo bored of buying my clothes from Target I live in a regional town and this is the best clothes shop we have and its also only a country target wich means it stocks alot less than other targets .

I dont like having the same clothes as everyone else in town so I have been thinking about online shopping wich i used to do alot of back in the UK but I have been unable to find any decent online clothes stores here. Anyone have any suggestions for online clothing stores? Not bothered if it's Australian as long as they deliver here.
Cheap flight to Singapore or KL on Tiger, AAX - can be under $300, $200 even.
1-2 nights on the SE Asia hotel (basic but clean and central) in Singapore - $80 or even less at the Tune Hotel in KL.
Every shop you could ever want - and more.
Sorted.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 2:36 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Bored of Target, where to shop online?

Rivers online.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Petals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond repute

I shop at http://www.ezibuy.com.au and I love their clothes always good quality and good specials. Delivery is quick. They send out a catalogue. Bought two dresses last week and very good.

Also have a look at http://www.dealsdirect.com.au for other things, I have bought from them and not been disappointed.

I also buy off EBAY from some of the clothing stores, Global Clothing and the quality is good.

My daughter buys a lot of clothes on the net a lady asked her the other day where she got her dress, she did not tell her as she said, I do not want someone else to have one.
Old Feb 6th 2010, 7:42 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Rivers !!!

Old Feb 6th 2010, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute

NZ company now selling online in Australia

http://www.maxshop.com/au/

there is always Topshop from the UK

depends on budget

http://www.net-a-porter.com/Shop/Whats-New
Old Feb 7th 2010, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria's Secret is good -they have a huge range, deliver here and currently have a sale on.
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/land...br=OSCLOZZZZZZ

I also like Boden. You can get sale items in the right season for here. http://www.boden.co.uk/

As the exchange rate is so good right now, it's not particularly expensive to buy from overseas.
Old Feb 7th 2010, 1:17 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Didn't know that Next now delivered! Will go off and google now!

Em x
Old Feb 7th 2010, 4:25 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Rivers !!!

heheh will fall apart before postie delivers it!
Old Feb 7th 2010, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

I found this long list of Australian fashion websites the other day, here you go .......

Best Fashion

About a Girl www.aboutagirl.com.au
Aestivaal www.aestivaal.com
Australian Flavour www.australianflavour.com.au
Bardot www.bardot.net.au
Barkins www.barkins.com.au
Beginning Boutique www.beginningboutique.com.au
Bird Motel www.birdmotel.com.au
Birds Nest www.birdsnest.com.au
Capolla www.capolla.com
Ciao Meow www.ciaomeow.com.au
Coco Lee www.cocolee.com.au
Cult Status www.cultstatus.com.au
Diva www.diva.com.au
e-Robe www.e-Robe.com
Fashion Forward www.forwardforward.com
Frock Shop www.frockshop.com.au
Frock You www.frockyou.com.au
General Pants www.generalpants.com.au
Hula Hut www.hulahut.com.au
I Love Fashion www.ilovefashion.com.au
Joveeba www.joveeba.com.au
Le-Stylist www.le-stylist.com
Lucette www.lucette.mdz.com.au
Madaboochoo www.madaboochoo.com.au
Maubourg www.maubourg.com.au
Mint www.mintshop.com.au
My Catwalk www.mycatwalk.com.au
My Clothes Horse www.myclotheshorse.com.au
My Zyli www.myzyli.com.au
Pitbull Mansion www.pitbullmansion.com
Runaway Girl www.runwaygirl.com.au
Seduce www.seduce.com.au
Sportsgirl www.sportsgirl.com.au
Supre www.supre.com.au
The New Guard www.thenewguard.com.au
This is Genevieve www.thisisgenevieve.com
Trilby Phoenix www.trilbyphoenix.com.au
Valley Girl www.valleygirl.com.au
Witchery www.witchery.com.au

Best Shoes and Accessories

Alegorie www.alegorie.com.au
Bags N Packs www.bagsnpacks.com.au
Beautiful Style www.beautifulstyle.com.au
Betts www.betts.com.au
Cult Status www.cultstatus.com.au
Down the Rabbit Hole www.downtherabbithole.com.au
Etsy www.etsy.com
Equip www.equipyourself.com.au
Handbag Fetish www.handbagfetish.com.au
Holster www.holsterfashion.com
Gosh Celebrity www.goshcelebrityfashion.com.au
Lola and Bailey www.lolaandbailey.bigcartel.com
Luxe Accessories www.luxeaccessories.com
Maubourg www.maubourg.com.au
Mijo www.miijo.com
Mimco www.mimco.com.au
Moose www.shopmoose.com.au
Nine West www.ninewest.com.au
Off the Runway www.offtherunway.com.au
Paula Walden www.paulawalden.com
Peep Toe Shoes www.peeptoeshoes.com.au
Replique www.replique.com.au
Spencer and Rutherford www.spencerandrutherford.com
Steve Madden www.stevemadden.com
Tom Gunn www.tomgunn.com
Tony Bianco www.tonybianco.com.au
Urban Originals www.uo.com.au
Wittner www.wittner.com.au
Zu www.zushoe.com.au

Best International

Asos www.asos.com
Barneys www.barneys.com
Berdorf Goodman www.bergdorfgoodman.com
Black Label Boutique www.blacklabelboutique.com
Blue Fly www.bluefly.com
Bunny Hug www.bunnyhug.co.uk
Catwalk to Closet www.catwalktocloset.com
Labels and Love www.shoplabelsandlove.com
Liberty www.liberty.co.uk
Luisa www.luisaviaroma.com
Miss Selfridge www.missselfridge.com
My Tights www.mytights.com
Neiman Marcus www.neimanmarcus.com
Net-A-Porter www.net-a-porter.com
Opening Ceremony www.openingceremony.com
Shop Bop www.shopbop.com
Shop Robertson www.shoprobertson.com
Surf Stitch www.surfstitch.com
The Outnet www.theoutnet.com
Top Shop www.topshop.com

Best Blogs and Inspiration

Australian Vogue www.vogue.com.au
Drop Dead Gorgeous www.dropdeadgorgeousdaily.com
Fashion Air www.fashionair.com
Fashion Food Fatale www.fashionfoodfatale.com
Garance Dore www.garancedore.fr/en
Imelda www.imelda.com.au
Jak and Jil www.jakandjil.blogspot.com
Jean Brown www.jeanbrown.com.au/blog
Polyvore www.polyvore.com
Style Rookie www.tavi-thenewgirlintown.blogspot.com
The Sartorialist www.thesartorialist.blogspot.com
US Vogue www.style.com
Who What Wear www.whowhatwear.com
Wide Awake Thoughts www.wideawakethoughts.wordpress.com

Best beauty

Active Skin www.activeskin.com.au
Adore Beauty www.adorebeauty.com.au
Bloom Cosmetics www.bloomcosmetics.com.au
Ciao Bella www.ciaobellatravel.com.au
Estee Lauder www.esteelauder.com.au
Hollywood Fashion Tape www.hollywoodfashiontape.com/
Kit Cosmetics www.kitcosmetics.com
MAC Cosmetics www.maccosmetics.com.au
Mecca Cosmetica www.meccacosmetica.com.au
Model Co www.modelco.com.au
Napoleon Perdis www.napoleonperdis.com.au
Scent www.scent.net.au
Skin Care Store www.skincarestore.com.au
Strawberry Net www.strawberrynet.com
The Body Shop www.thebodyshop.com.au

Best Vintage

Bowebird Vintage www.bowerbirdvintage.com.au
eBay www.ebay.com.au
Mio Tesoro www.miotesorovintage.com
Nasty Gal www.shopnastygal.com
Vintage Lover www.vintageloveronline.blogspot.com

Best Eco Chic

Apple & Bee www.appleandbeeshop.com
Certton www.certton.com.au
Earth Made Me www.earthmademe.com.au
Eco Fashionista www.ecofashionista.com.au
Kosmea www.kosmea.com.au

I'm slowly working my way through!!!
Old Feb 7th 2010, 4:48 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Rivers !!!

What is with those monotone Rivers ads!? You'd think they could get more excited over a $28 suit!

Old Feb 7th 2010, 5:02 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Everything we have bought from Rivers has been exceptionally good quality, very surprising considering the prices. But we buy from the local Rivers shop.

Old Feb 7th 2010, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bcworld
What is with those monotone Rivers ads!? You'd think they could get more excited over a $28 suit!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oB8SWJ2FgcA
I'd rather be seen in a bin bag
Old Feb 7th 2010, 5:26 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bcworld

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oB8SWJ2FgcA
Like the Lowes ads?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.