Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bored 21 year old girl on the gold coast pls help!

bored 21 year old girl on the gold coast pls help!

Old Nov 8th 2008, 9:09 pm
Just Joined

laura-cooke is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile bored 21 year old girl on the gold coast pls help!

Hey there, i dont usually do this kinda thing but i am so bored lol! i have recently moved to the gold coast from the uk. i am working as a live in nanny so it has been really hard for me to meet people my own age, as is not the most sociable job in the world.

so basically im looking for people male and female aged between 19 and 25 to erm...... well to hang out. lol omg i feel so lame ha ha!

i like shopping (sometimes), parties, i do taekwondo, beaches, swimming, physical activities and extreme ones eg aeriel obstical courses and absailing!, clubbing and dancing, in fact there is not really anything i don't like to do!

so if there is anyone on here that would like to meet up pls let me know.:
thanks laura x

Last edited by laura-cooke; Nov 8th 2008 at 9:12 pm.
Old Nov 8th 2008, 9:16 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bored 21 year old girl on the gold coast pls help!

Originally Posted by laura-cooke
Hey there, i dont usually do this kinda thing but i am so bored lol! i have recently moved to the gold coast from the uk. i am working as a live in nanny so it has been really hard for me to meet people my own age, as is not the most sociable job in the world.

so basically im looking for people male and female aged between 19 and 25 to erm...... well to hang out. lol omg i feel so lame ha ha!

i like shopping (sometimes), parties, i do taekwondo, beaches, swimming, physical activities and extreme ones eg aeriel obstical courses and absailing!, clubbing and dancing, in fact there is not really anything i don't like to do!

thanks laura x
Wish I was younger
maybe try the meet ups page on here

Last edited by Luke I Amyofath; Nov 8th 2008 at 9:20 pm.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 6:26 am
Just Joined

PaulieB is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks laura x
I'm almost in the same boat, although I just moved here from brisbane 3 weeks ago. I've been hanging out for a sunday session but not keen on going out solo.

where abouts on the coast are you?
Old Nov 9th 2008, 7:16 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by PaulieB
I'm almost in the same boat, although I just moved here from brisbane 3 weeks ago. I've been hanging out for a sunday session but not keen on going out solo.

where abouts on the coast are you?
hey im living in helensvale, where abouts are u?
wot kinda things do u like?
Old Nov 9th 2008, 7:27 am

MTPockets is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Wish I was younger
Wish I was on the gold coast

But seriously, laura there's a thread on here called 'official loners' - those who've headed out here on their own. I've lost track of who may have headed your way but may be worth a try.

Otherwise gumtree for sports clubs/gatherings or just book one night at a backpackers (if you can get a night off) and you'll meet lots of people - some will move on but maybe a start?
Old Nov 9th 2008, 7:29 am
Just Joined

hey im living in helensvale, where abouts are u?
wot kinda things do u like?
I'm in labrador,
well... i play rugby, but during summer i keep busy with mixed indoor netball, beach volleyball and muay thai. (I do all that in brisbane, I also work full time in brisbane, although i spend alot of time working from home)

I like heading out to clubs both to chill and party.

what type of music are you into?
Old Nov 9th 2008, 7:39 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by PaulieB
I'm in labrador,
well... i play rugby, but during summer i keep busy with mixed indoor netball, beach volleyball and muay thai. (I do all that in brisbane, I also work full time in brisbane, although i spend alot of time working from home)

I like heading out to clubs both to chill and party.

what type of music are you into?
i like a lot of different music, there isn't really any that i dont like! how about u?
do u have msn or facebook?
Old Nov 9th 2008, 7:54 am
Just Joined

i like a lot of different music, there isn't really any that i dont like! how about u?
do u have msn or facebook?
I have msn and fb.
I sent my msn in a pm.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 8:31 am
Just Joined

jay_robinson89 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks laura x

hi i am from helensvale too i am 19 and i am in the same situation and am looking to meet more people can u email me please my email address is my (username) @hotmail.com

i also have msn so if u want u can add me on there so we can chat ..

Last edited by jay_robinson89; Nov 9th 2008 at 8:35 am.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 8:36 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by jay_robinson89
hi i am from helensvale too i am 19 and i am in the same situation and am looking to meet more people can u email me please my email address is my (username) @hotmail.com

i also have msn so if u want u can add me on there so we can chat ..
sent it to u in a private message
Old Nov 9th 2008, 8:38 am
Just Joined

i need 3 posts 2 access pm so i am going to post on here sorry
Old Nov 9th 2008, 8:39 am
Just Joined

sent it to u in a private message
where about in helensvale r u from ?
Old Nov 21st 2008, 3:25 am
Just Joined

suee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,
My son is 22 and knows some girls who are new here over from UK and also looking for people to meet up with, if you want to meet up with his crowd, he said to let me know and we can arrange for you all to meet up with them
Old Nov 21st 2008, 6:30 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suee
Hi there,
My son is 22 and knows some girls who are new here over from UK and also looking for people to meet up with, if you want to meet up with his crowd, he said to let me know and we can arrange for you all to meet up with them
I love BE.

And I haven't even had a glass of wine yet.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 6:59 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by suee
Hi there,
hey yeah i would love to meet them, where abouts are you from?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.