Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bordys girlie avatar?

Wikiposts

Bordys girlie avatar?

Old Mar 20th 2006, 6:23 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bordys girlie avatar?

whats the score mate. im gettin worried aboot u
Old Mar 20th 2006, 8:08 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bordys girlie avatar?

Originally Posted by soapy
whats the score mate. im gettin worried aboot u

I know, i tried to tempt him in here last week, but he didn't come, wonder why
Old Mar 20th 2006, 8:36 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

For Bordy, recognise any of these
Attached Thumbnails Bordys girlie avatar?-deancastle.jpg  
Attached Images     
Old Mar 20th 2006, 9:18 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Great pics Mags, unfortunetly it was the steam trains I remember coming into Saltcoats every 10 mins during Glasgow fair. Young Soapy with his little bucket & spade ready for a day on Saltcoats beach * maybe even a ride on the Donkeys if he behaved.

Soapy if you can get me a good av I'll gladly wear it for you.
Old Mar 20th 2006, 11:04 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Great pics Mags, unfortunetly it was the steam trains I remember coming into Saltcoats every 10 mins during Glasgow fair. Young Soapy with his little bucket & spade ready for a day on Saltcoats beach * maybe even a ride on the Donkeys if he behaved.

working on it mate
Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:06 am

Wear what
Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:08 am

Originally Posted by soapy
working on it mate

Oh yeah, and you answered soapy's thread, but not mine
<stomps off in a huff>
Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

How about this, it might be a bit big though
Attached Thumbnails Bordys girlie avatar?-tartan-rug.jpg  
Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:30 am

Originally Posted by moneypen20
How about this, it might be a bit big though

Da ya think that's soapy and Bordy in their younger days, when they were going through that 'phase'
Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:48 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Pen but I might just pass on that one.

( He says in a big rough Scottish voice)
Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:49 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Oh yeah, and you answered soapy's thread, but not mine
<stomps off in a huff>
Am at work ya eejit, I canny always get on here. I'm being watched ye know.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 12:59 am

Am at work ya eejit, I canny always get on here. I'm being watched ye know.

WTF are you talking aboot ya eejit, my thread was last week
Old Mar 21st 2006, 1:00 am

Thanks Pen but I might just pass on that one.

( He says in a big rough Scottish voice)

Aye scottish voice, but a don't know about the big and rough bit

I've seen your photo and i know your small and feminine
Old Mar 21st 2006, 1:04 am
The Godfather

Originally Posted by Margaret2
WTF are you talking aboot ya eejit, my thread was last week

Aye & by the time I saw it, it was like 10 pages long & going on about something completely differant to what it started with.

Ive seen your photo too & your certainly not small & feminine.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 1:10 am

Aye & by the time I saw it, it was like 10 pages long & going on about something completely differant to what it started with.

Ive seen your photo too & your certainly not small & feminine.

Well i used to be

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.