Wikiposts

Booked it!

Old Feb 8th 2007, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Booked it!

Well finally booked my flights for my visit back to UK - fist time back since emigrating September 2004 - excited and scared!!! Never travelled on my own before.
Old Feb 8th 2007, 4:31 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Booked it!

Think of the bliss of no children, sas... just you, sleep when you want, eat when you want, watch the movie you want.

Damn, it's almost worth paying all that money for the peace and quiet!
Old Feb 8th 2007, 4:34 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sasbear
Well finally booked my flights for my visit back to UK - fist time back since emigrating September 2004 - excited and scared!!! Never travelled on my own before.
Who did you book with? hope you don't mind me asking, but how much was your flight?
We want to book for Dec
Old Feb 8th 2007, 4:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Think of the bliss of no children, sas... just you, sleep when you want, eat when you want, watch the movie you want.

Damn, it's almost worth paying all that money for the peace and quiet!

I'd pay it. Only if I could come straight back though
Old Feb 8th 2007, 4:43 pm
Account Closed

Me too. Perhaps a round trip....
Old Feb 8th 2007, 4:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Me too. Perhaps a round trip....

Or should we just spend all the cash on a nice holiday to Bali or somewhere like that?
Old Feb 8th 2007, 5:13 pm
Account Closed

We could...
Old Feb 8th 2007, 5:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We could...

Right, I'll get my hubby to work an extra five Saturdays every month and start saving
Old Feb 8th 2007, 5:56 pm
Account Closed

Cool. I'll pool a bit of cash into a secret account.
Old Feb 8th 2007, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Fly with Emirates - booked direct online and got it $200 cheaper for same flight than flight centre were asking!

$2309.00 return from Sydney to Manchester - leave Sydney on the 3rd April 9.10 pm!!

Have 2 books to read and can't wait to 'get my head together' and hopefully no nutter will sit next to me and chat..
Old Feb 8th 2007, 7:58 pm
Account Closed

If they do, just fall asleep on their shoulder and make sure you drool.
Old Feb 8th 2007, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

If they do, just fall asleep on their shoulder and make sure you drool.

What you mean act perfectly normal then
Old Feb 8th 2007, 8:20 pm
Account Closed

Good girl.
Old Feb 8th 2007, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Who did you book with? hope you don't mind me asking, but how much was your flight?
We want to book for Dec
My hubby has just booked for him and Jake to fly back for 3 weeks over Easter. Booked through the flight centre, flying with Emirates.....$1400 return each.............oh..........and airport tax on top of that
Old Feb 8th 2007, 9:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Good girl.

Hey guess who is still sober too??

After the week I had - I can tell you it is a wonder. But haven't touched a drop since last Sunday - watchig the kilos drop as I speak.

If life chucks anything else at me this next week - I will throw it straight back

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.