Bondi Vets

Old Mar 5th 2009, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Bondi Vets

Just sat and cried my eyes out at Jackie, the little dog that was a victim of a hit and run.
What a brave little dog, there are some bastadas out there!!!:curse:
Old Mar 5th 2009, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bondi Vets

Originally Posted by sj oldfield View Post
Just sat and cried my eyes out at Jackie, the little dog that was a victim of a hit and run.
What a brave little dog, there are some bastadas out there!!!:curse:
Aw, me too. I couldn't stop the tears from coming so sad, I was really hoping she would make it.
Old Mar 5th 2009, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2 View Post
Aw, me too. I couldn't stop the tears from coming so sad, I was really hoping she would make it.

I know, got a real snotty nose now and mascara all over my face!!!

She was just so brave, she even sat crying in a quiet sort of way.
Going to give my 2 a big huge sloppy kiss now!!
Old Mar 5th 2009, 11:12 am
SUPER MODERATOR

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell was the point of some numbnutt letting the dog go but stealing the lead??? If he needed a lead for his dog, presumably he cared enough about dogs not to let the poor thing run off? There's some odd people out there.

Why did the woman with the puppy who dumped on the floor not clear it up? Why was it left for the assistant? There's some odd people out there.
Old Mar 5th 2009, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20 View Post
What the hell was the point of some numbnutt letting the dog go but stealing the lead??? If he needed a lead for his dog, presumably he cared enough about dogs not to let the poor thing run off? There's some odd people out there.

Why did the woman with the puppy who dumped on the floor not clear it up? Why was it left for the assistant? There's some odd people out there.
AWWW it was so sad, and her owner obviously adored the dog - she was his sole companion. My little girl was watching and was really sad about it - we had to have the whole cruel to be kind chat.

Rudi
x
Old Mar 6th 2009, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

There's some odd people out there. [/QUOTE]

There are!!!!