Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bon Voyage and Adios WAFC

Bon Voyage and Adios WAFC

Old Jun 10th 2007, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bon Voyage and Adios WAFC

Good luck, hope you will be very happy
Old Jun 11th 2007, 2:37 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Have a safe trip & Good luck with your future in UK!
Old Jun 11th 2007, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks guys & gals, thats very kind of you all.

Only just spotted this thread!

Well we fly at 15.55pm today Perth time so we're off to the airport in a few hours. It does feel a bit strange leaving today, its not like the returning from a holiday feeling, its more like leaving home again I suppose.

I'll always have very fond memories of Australia and who knows, we may return in the near future, I'm keeping all options open anyway as I can see the benefits of both countries.

All the best to everyone on their own journeys anyway and I'll speak to you when I'm back. I may even get to do the odd post from Singapore Airport! lol.

Thanks

Stu
Old Jun 11th 2007, 2:18 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wafc
Many thanks guys & gals, thats very kind of you all.

Only just spotted this thread!

Well we fly at 15.55pm today Perth time so we're off to the airport in a few hours. It does feel a bit strange leaving today, its not like the returning from a holiday feeling, its more like leaving home again I suppose.

I'll always have very fond memories of Australia and who knows, we may return in the near future, I'm keeping all options open anyway as I can see the benefits of both countries.

All the best to everyone on their own journeys anyway and I'll speak to you when I'm back. I may even get to do the odd post from Singapore Airport! lol.

Thanks

Stu
Some news for you before you go Stu

They started our house today! How bizarre is that

Was good to meet you briefly yesterday. Wish you all the best. Take care and keep in touch.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Some news for you before you go Stu

They started our house today! How bizarre is that

Was good to meet you briefly yesterday. Wish you all the best. Take care and keep in touch.
Fantastic news!! I hope it starts to move along fast for you now then.

Keep me updated.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing you all the luck in the world.

Have a safe and happy return to the UK.

Keep us up to date when you get back.

LibbyX
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

jobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to all

Hope you enjoy the journey Stu.

I'll be hot on your heels on Friday. Can't wait....lol

Do you fly to Heathrow or Manchester?

Know what you mean about things being hard to start with. I got to stay with mum! I left home at 18 and have been independent ever since (39 now!) so hopefully I'll get a place sorted out soon.

I've had more response on the job front through sending CV and e-mails etc. to the UK in the last week than I had here in 3 months!

Hopefully it will be the same for you and you'll be back on your feet before you know it.

Good luck buddy.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jobart
Hope you enjoy the journey Stu.

I'll be hot on your heels on Friday. Can't wait....lol

Do you fly to Heathrow or Manchester?

Know what you mean about things being hard to start with. I got to stay with mum! I left home at 18 and have been independent ever since (39 now!) so hopefully I'll get a place sorted out soon.

I've had more response on the job front through sending CV and e-mails etc. to the UK in the last week than I had here in 3 months!

Hopefully it will be the same for you and you'll be back on your feet before you know it.

Good luck buddy.

Good luck to you too.
Hope you're back and in your own place and settled b4 you know it

Byeee
T
Old Jun 12th 2007, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

jobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to all

Originally Posted by birdynumnum
Good luck to you too.
Hope you're back and in your own place and settled b4 you know it

Byeee
T

Awww, thanks Tanya.

Just read your post on another thread about a UK passport....you definitely heading back too then?
Old Jun 12th 2007, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jobart
Awww, thanks Tanya.

Just read your post on another thread about a UK passport....you definitely heading back too then?
Think so yes. Still deciding but definately leaning to it.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 2:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks folks,

Just at Singapore Airport now, we get our next flight to Manchester at 23.50 Perth time, then its another 14 hrs in the air!!

Speak to you all once we're back in the UK.

Stu
Old Jun 12th 2007, 11:09 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wafc
Thanks folks,

Just at Singapore Airport now, we get our next flight to Manchester at 23.50 Perth time, then its another 14 hrs in the air!!

Speak to you all once we're back in the UK.

Stu

omg nearly there, how exciting!

hope the next leg goes okxx