Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bogans and bare feet!!

Wikiposts

Bogans and bare feet!!

Old Feb 7th 2011, 3:56 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bogans and bare feet!!

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Contracting Hepatitis for a start.
seriously mate how many people have caught hepatitis from going barefoot compared to how many go around barefoot

what about catching aids from sleeping with a guy who unknowingly has slept around? Doesn't stop anyone having relationships and I reckon going around barefoot is far safer than having a sexual relationship these days
Old Feb 7th 2011, 3:57 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bogans and no panties!

Bogans and no panties are disgusting.

I saw a woman bend down and was treated to a yard of fat crack and muff and it was quite vile.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 4:02 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

I saw a woman bend down and was treated to a yard of fat crack and muff and it was quite vile.
Now I've told you before.. you need to get those mirrored wardrobes out.

Last edited by iamthecreaturefromuranus; Feb 7th 2011 at 4:20 pm.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 4:07 pm

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
No I've told you before.. you need to get those mirrored wardrobes out.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 4:16 pm
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter

i walk around the house barefoot but wash my feet before I go to bed [shower]. Why would I get into bed with dirty feet? And what makes you think all Aussies who go around barefooted don't get a wash before bed I've no doubt some don't but who gives a crap when we don't get in their bed
Got no problems with walking around the house barefoot. After all, the floor in your home is clean and comfortable. "Going barefoot indoors" should be the topic of another thread, where everyone can talk about how great it is.

Why do people walk around barefoot outdoors anyway ? It's not "cool" ! It's not even remotely comfortable! The ground is hard. It has sharp stones on it, which really hurt when you stand on them. It gets really hot to walk on, in the middle of the day. Last but not least, it is dirty.

After a long hard day of walking around the great outdoors barefoot, it's time for bed. Your barefooted Aussie has 3 options:
a) hop straight in.
b) give them a bit of a rinse.
c) give them a proper scrub to get all the dirt & blackness off.

Come on.... how many of them go for (c) ?! Has to be pretty close to zero. You know it's true....
Old Feb 7th 2011, 4:18 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
No I've told you before.. you need to get those mirrored wardrobes out.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 4:44 pm

Originally Posted by asprilla
Got no problems with walking around the house barefoot. After all, the floor in your home is clean and comfortable. "Going barefoot indoors" should be the topic of another thread, where everyone can talk about how great it is.

Why do people walk around barefoot outdoors anyway ? It's not "cool" ! It's not even remotely comfortable! The ground is hard. It has sharp stones on it, which really hurt when you stand on them. It gets really hot to walk on, in the middle of the day. Last but not least, it is dirty.

After a long hard day of walking around the great outdoors barefoot, it's time for bed. Your barefooted Aussie has 3 options:
a) hop straight in.

Come on.... how many of them go for (c) ?! Has to be pretty close to zero. You know it's true....
I walk around the house and garden barefoot and still get in the shower and do (c)
Old Feb 7th 2011, 4:54 pm
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
I walk around the house and garden barefoot and still get in the shower and do (c)
Nothing wrong with barefoot in the garden.

However - going barefoot beyond the boundaries of your home ?
Old Feb 7th 2011, 4:56 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing wrong with barefoot in the garden.

However - going barefoot beyond the boundaries of your home ?
Does that rule apply to urinating also?
Old Feb 7th 2011, 5:10 pm
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

can you take a picture next time?
Old Feb 7th 2011, 5:12 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum
can you take a picture next time?

Old Feb 7th 2011, 5:13 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Contracting Hepatitis for a start.
The positives for going barefoot far outweigh the negatives. Studies have shown shoe wearing increases stress on knees & ankles. Atheletes foot is almost unheard of as it needs the sweaty confines of shoes to develop. People who go barefoot also have far healthier feet than their shoe wearing counterparts & suffer far less deformities of the toes & feet.

a) hop straight in.

What do you mean it's "not comfortable?" Not having shoes on is far more comfortable than having your feet cooped up in sweaty socks & shoes all day. Walking barefoot isn't an issue the skin hardens quickly & you seldom get cuts or thorns penetrate.
I really don't see what the problem is, someone barefoot doesn't affect a shoe wearing person in any way. I think it's all about snobbery, something ingrained, that goes back to the times when Lords & Ladies wore shoes & serfs were barefoot.
I don't know about you but I never get into bed with out showering. I much prefer to shower in the morning & then again before bed.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 5:19 pm

Originally Posted by DeadVim
surely you don't urinate on yer feet mate, or do you mean urinating on someone elses

holy-bloody-moley
Old Feb 7th 2011, 5:45 pm
Account Open

Originally Posted by DeadVim
No of course not. The inverse applies. Hence the need to wear something on your feet.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 5:56 pm
Account Open

Originally Posted by cresta57
What do you mean it's "not comfortable?" Not having shoes on is far more comfortable than having your feet cooped up in sweaty socks & shoes all day. Walking barefoot isn't an issue the skin hardens quickly & you seldom get cuts or thorns penetrate.
I really don't see what the problem is, someone barefoot doesn't affect a shoe wearing person in any way. I think it's all about snobbery, something ingrained, that goes back to the times when Lords & Ladies wore shoes & serfs were barefoot.
I don't know about you but I never get into bed with out showering. I much prefer to shower in the morning & then again before bed.
I reckon you should upload a photo of the soles of your feet. Then we'll decide whether this is all about snobbery, or maybe something simpler, something deeply ingrained within us... we just don't like manky feet.

ps - don't try uploading a photo of miranda kerr's feet. We'll know. Also, using photoshop to re-colour the soles of your feet, or eliminate unsightly marks, will be frowned upon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.