Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bogans and bare feet!!

Wikiposts

Bogans and bare feet!!

Old Feb 7th 2011, 12:35 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bogans and bare feet!!

Originally Posted by Kim67
We Australians don't get the having to wear shoes all the time thing. We were at a 40th brunch a couple of weeks ago and the scores of kids were all running around the garden playing chasey etc. One of my kids ran up and had been bitten by an ant - told them they'd be right and to keep playing. This english party guest goes on to tell me how she can never understand why we Aussies let our kids take their shoes off because they get hurt. Imagine having to run around the backyard in your shoes all the time. It's how you grow up I guess. I do wear shoes when I go out, but never wear them at home. If the kids want to run into the supermarket with me and they don't have any shoes on, I don't care if it's our local.
ahhh but they could be killer ants and the kids legs could drop off as a result of it
Old Feb 7th 2011, 12:37 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elmo2552
Why??? Why why why do some folk think its normal to walk round the streets, go to the supermarket, shopping centre, restaurants etc with no shoes on????

ITS SOOOOO DISGUSTING!!!!!!!

Apart from the fact that dogs piss in the street and they are walking in it, I dont need to see your filthy dirty feet when im eating my dinner!!

A guy came into my shop today, which sells loads of glassware, then complained when he cut his foot on some glass shards(a customer dropped a vase earlier)

Well put some f@*#$n thongs on you absolute minker!!!

Rant over!!
If i cut my feet in yer farkin store , i would sue yer Arse off.......MM
Old Feb 7th 2011, 12:43 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Cold??? It was 38 degrees in the shade ffs....
sounds like thongs were in order then mate
Originally Posted by Elmo2552
I actually do get the kids in the back garden thing, and on the beach just not anywhere else!!

as for lickin feet.....*spew*!!!! (cant find a puke icon!)
why not anywhere else? What's wrong with bare feet? why is it so shocking? I piss myself when I see daft european's in their closed in shoes wearing socks and sweating their balls off, or the women dressed to the nines in full makeup and hair done to the nines looking like drag artists in the sweltering heat Jeez we're brought up to be so bloody anal

If there's one thing I love about living here it's no one gives a flying shite what anyone else thinks. Good on em I say
Old Feb 7th 2011, 12:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Currently posting clad in just a singlet
We all grew up the same way here when we were potty training.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 12:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
ahhh but they could be killer ants and the kids legs could drop off as a result of it
If their legs drop off, that'd be their fault for growing soft since we've been away. You should see the carry on every time a spider runs past since we've been back. I have to keep the poor little huntsmen a secret so they're not put outside.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 1:26 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

We had our citizenship ceremony a few years back 2006/7 I think. We'd invited a few mates Poms & Aussies. The Lady Mayoress got to the end of the ceremony & someone piped up "Yous must be Aussies now you've got no bloody shoes on!"
Looking down neither Deb, Josh or myself had shoes on I was about to open my mouth when I noticed that neither did the Mayoress
She didn't notice that the Aussie flags were sitting in Guinness glasses
Old Feb 7th 2011, 1:30 am

Originally Posted by cresta57
We had our citizenship ceremony a few years back 2006/7 I think. We'd invited a few mates Poms & Aussies. The Lady Mayoress got to the end of the ceremony & someone piped up "Yous must be Aussies now you've got no bloody shoes on!"
Looking down neither Deb, Josh or myself had shoes on I was about to open my mouth when I noticed that neither did the Mayoress
She didn't notice that the Aussie flags were sitting in Guinness glasses
Old Feb 7th 2011, 1:32 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

if that's the worst anyone can do, knock yourself out

i don't get this no shoes malarky. Its Australia, it's warm, everyone is chilled out, it's not illegal and no ones asking you to lick their feet
Sarah ferguson would love aus.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 2:11 am

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Sarah ferguson would love aus.
how many times has she told you THERE WAS NO TOE LICKING going on

Anyway crusty toenails are so outdated these days
Old Feb 7th 2011, 2:19 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

how many times has she told you THERE WAS NO TOE LICKING going on

Anyway crusty toenails are so outdated these days
Thank goodness for that!
I'm glad there was no toelicking going on, you can get nasty throat diseases that way ..........allegedly....she added quickly
Old Feb 7th 2011, 2:21 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Thank goodness for that!
I'm glad there was no toelicking going on, you can get nasty throat diseases that way ..........allegedly....she added quickly
That reminds me did you get that extra strength listerine i posted ??
Old Feb 7th 2011, 2:23 am

Thank goodness for that!

<barf>
Old Feb 7th 2011, 2:33 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah its in the bathroom ready for you Do you want it posted on to Mel now?

<barf>

I had a friend who told me that disgusting piece of information
Old Feb 7th 2011, 2:38 am
FREE TIBET

Yeah its in the bathroom ready for you Do you want it posted on to Mel now?

I had a friend who told me that disgusting piece of information
No thanks i only use the alcohol free one now,the alki one used to give me the shakes
Old Feb 7th 2011, 2:43 am
Home and Happy

No thanks i only use the alcohol free one now,the alki one used to give me the shakes
You're just weird

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.