Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Blower vac advice please

Blower vac advice please

Old Oct 28th 2007, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

gillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud of
Default Re: Blower vac advice please

Originally Posted by smee
When mine dies I will definately get a smaller one. Sometimes big isn't always best. lol
Yep, just a small blow can get the job done just as well
Old Oct 28th 2007, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

smee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gillysm
Yep, just a small blow can get the job done just as well
very true. ha ha ha
Old Oct 28th 2007, 3:56 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gillysm
I paid $399 - it is the most basic model as that was the lightest (easier for me). I got it from the Mower Superstore on Kremzow Rd (cnr Leitch's Rd), they were very helpful. They will do the first service free as well, and at least they're only down the road if I have any problems with it.
im impressed thats a bloody good deal !!!! < makes a note for my Chrissy List now )

Old Oct 28th 2007, 4:01 pm
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Never getting stuff like that from bunnings again as there after sales / repair service is terrible

Got a Stihl brush cutter and it's lasted really well (not like the crap from bunnings) so worth the extra if you are going to use it.

Originally Posted by moneypen20
We got a Stihl but mainly because "we like the company". I wouldn't buy one from Bunnings but only because we wouldn't have bought stuff like that from B&Q if you get my logic.