Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bloody this hair....

Bloody this hair....

Old Dec 28th 2005, 5:46 am
Nos De Caraid...

BartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of light
Default Bloody this hair....

Guys, some strange observations.
My hair are turning salt and pepper
Bloddy it was so good as it were black, things have change after I have come here.
Is chlorine in water responsible?
- Bart
Old Dec 28th 2005, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bloody this hair....

Originally Posted by BartSimpson
Bloddy it was so good as it were black, things have change after I have come here.
- Bart
Boring [post]
Old Dec 28th 2005, 6:24 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

- Bart

PMSL you make me smile!

Welcome to the salt and pepper club. It has bugger all to do with clorine you're just getting old like me!
Old Dec 28th 2005, 6:27 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
PMSL you make me smile!

Welcome to the salt and pepper club. It has bugger all to do with clorine you're just getting old like me!
Except bart was talking about the present tense not the past
Old Dec 28th 2005, 6:30 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Except bart was talking about the present tense not the past
You're looking for trouble again.

I'll find out where you live one of these days
Old Dec 28th 2005, 6:35 am
Nos De Caraid...

BartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of lightBartSimpson is a glorious beacon of light

PMSL you make me smile!

Bloody I am just 10....
And NOW EVEN MARRIED...
Chlorine Sucks...
- Eat my...
Old Dec 28th 2005, 6:37 am
Banned

Bloody I am just 10....
And NOW EVEN MARRIED...
Chlorine Sucks...
- Eat my...
i think you've missed a zero off the end
Old Dec 28th 2005, 6:39 am
Nos De Caraid...

i think you've missed a zero off the end
Hey you...
Every knows Bart is 10 and Lisa is 8.

- Bart
Old Dec 28th 2005, 7:19 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

You're looking for trouble again.

I'll find out where you live one of these days
gonna beat me with yer walking stick ?
Theres always blue rinse if your hairs a bit grey
Old Dec 28th 2005, 9:29 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

- Bart
pmsl whatever your on please post me some
Old Dec 28th 2005, 9:39 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
pmsl whatever your on please post me some
He's on a 12 inch spike.
Do you wanna change your mind ?
Old Dec 28th 2005, 9:41 am

Originally Posted by Bix
He's on a 12 inch spike.
Do you wanna change your mind ?
ummmmmmmmmmmm ..... nope

but prey tell me why is he on a 12 inch spike
Old Dec 28th 2005, 10:02 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
ummmmmmmmmmmm ..... nope

but prey tell me why is he on a 12 inch spike
One of Lukes trophies.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 10:11 am

Originally Posted by Bix
One of Lukes trophies.
oh is he one of his alias'
Old Dec 28th 2005, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all
Smile Re: Bloody this hair....

- Bart

It must be this forum.
Its turning your hair gray :scared: with all the (boring) topics you where complaining about earlies but i suppose your hair is a more serious topic .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.