Blonde Joke

Old Mar 29th 2007, 3:49 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Blonde Joke

A lawyer and a blonde woman are sitting next to each other on a long flight. The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fun game.
The blonde is tired and just wants to take a nap, so she politely declines and tries to catch a few winks.

The lawyer persists, that the game is a lot of fun. "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only $5; you ask me one, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500."

This catches the blonde's attention; and, to keep him quiet, she agrees to play the game. The lawyer asks the first question.

"What's the distance from the earth to the moon?" The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches in to her purse, pulls out a five-dollar bill, and hands it to the lawyer.

Now, it's the blonde's turn. She asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?"

The lawyer uses his laptop, searches all references. He uses the Air phone; he searches the Net and even the Library of Congress. He sends e-mails all the smart friends he knows, all to no avail.

After one hour of searching he finally gives up. He wakes up the blonde and hands her $500. The blonde takes the $500 and goes back to sleep.

The lawyer is going nuts not knowing the answer. He wakes her up and asks, "Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?"

The blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5 and goes back to sleep.

Old Mar 29th 2007, 8:51 am
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Blonde Joke

Old Mar 29th 2007, 9:02 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

like it
Old Mar 29th 2007, 9:07 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

is this an intelligent blonde joke??????
Account Closed

My husband came home with a tube of KY jelly and said, "This will
make you happy tonight." He was right. When he went out of the
bedroom, I squirted it all over the doorknobs. He couldn't get
back in.

He said, “Since I first laid eyes on you, I've wanted to make love
to you really badly.” She said, “Well, you've succeeded.”

He said, “Shall we try swapping positions tonight?” She said,
“That's a good idea... you stand by the ironing board while I sit
on the sofa and drink beer.”

Q: What's the difference between a boyfriend and a husband?
A: 45 minutes.

Q: Why do men want to marry virgins?
A: They can't stand criticism.

Q: Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, caring, and good-looking?
A: Because those men already have boyfriends.

Q: What makes men chase women if they have no intention of marrying?
A: The same urge that makes dogs chase cars which they have no intention of driving.

Account Closed

Originally Posted by thewoodz
is this an intelligent blonde joke??????

You mean you can't tell? I thought you brunettes were intelligent.
Old Mar 29th 2007, 9:14 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
You mean you can't tell? I thought you brunettes were intelligent.
i know so did i!!!

it just seemed quite clever to get $500 for having no intention of answering her own question - maybe being a brunette i'm reading far too much into it

like the next set as well - much easier
Old Mar 29th 2007, 9:46 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

A male blonde joke...

Three men were sitting at a bar talking about their wives. The first guy says "My wife is so stupid she went to the grocery store and bought $500 worth of meat and we don't have a freezer to store it all in".
The second guy says "Well, my wife just spent $30,000 on a car and she doesn't know how to drive!"
The third guy, a blonde, says "Well, my wife is on her way to Greece for a 3 week vacation and she must have packed 5 boxes of condoms. And she doesn't even have a penis!"
Old Mar 29th 2007, 9:46 am
Just wanna be there

paul and Lynz will become famous soon enoughpaul and Lynz will become famous soon enough

lol
Old Mar 29th 2007, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Old Mar 29th 2007, 9:53 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by thewoodz
i know so did i!!!

it just seemed quite clever to get $500 for having no intention of answering her own question - maybe being a brunette i'm reading far too much into it

like the next set as well - much easier

She's actually ahead by $490, which makes him an idiot and her very clever. Which is the joke ...
Old Mar 29th 2007, 10:11 am
on the Goldie

Originally Posted by iPom
She's actually ahead by $490, which makes him an idiot and her very clever. Which is the joke ...
an intelligent blonde joke is the joke derrrr

far too clever and unlikely

to the blonde guy - nows thats more believeable