Blogs

Old Sep 12th 2007, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Question Blogs

I`ve just started to look at blogs and I`m thinking of starting my own.
To those of you who do it, why do you? What purpose do they serve? Who do you expect to read it?
Do many of you read other peoples blogs?
Old Sep 12th 2007, 1:37 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blogs

I do it for no-one but myself. I've got a bit lazy with my blog lately, but I like to update it at least every couple of works, just for my own benefit, so I can remember all the things we've seen and done. I'm not bothered that it's public and that others can read it - if they like it then great, if they don't then I won't lose any sleep over it.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

Hmmm.Thats similar to me .I feel we are in such a transitional period of our lives that it should all be recorded for our benefit later on,and anyway I like sitting at the PC.I`m slightly worried by everything I write being public but then on ortherhand several friends in England have suggested I do it to keep them up to date so it would serve another purpose as well.Otherwise i could simply keep a diary ,locked under my bed.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 5:37 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wilgar
I`ve just started to look at blogs and I`m thinking of starting my own.
To those of you who do it, why do you? What purpose do they serve? Who do you expect to read it?
Do many of you read other peoples blogs?
I have a few blogs that I follow and to name two of them - Littletoe and Hutch.

There are others that I read and look forward to their updates.