Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Bingeing Poms hijack Ashes seats

Old Jun 1st 2006, 12:17 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bingeing Poms hijack Ashes seats

BEING English did not stop one university student from becoming an Australian Cricket Family member, buying 28 Ashes tickets and then posting them on eBay at hugely inflated prices.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/cricket/b...956483193.html
Old Jun 1st 2006, 1:25 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bingeing Poms hijack Ashes seats

Originally Posted by renth

BEING English did not stop one university student from becoming an Australian Cricket Family member, buying 28 Ashes tickets and then posting them on eBay at hugely inflated prices.

And you wonder why we don,t like "pommie bastards" ............... mm
Old Jun 1st 2006, 3:26 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Bingeing Poms hijack Ashes seats

Originally Posted by renth

Meh. The lying, opportunistic little bastard.

They should hunt him down, drag him kicking and screaming from his house, and beat him savagely in public.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 3:30 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Bingeing Poms hijack Ashes seats

Originally Posted by mr mover
Heheheh...

I'll bring the chainsaw if you bring the beer.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 4:46 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Heheheh...

I'll bring the chainsaw if you bring the beer.
You can bring the chain saw to my place, i,ve been cutting wood all morning, gone through 2 blades already, any one know an easy way to sharpen them? ........mm
Old Jun 1st 2006, 5:00 pm
Fighting my corner

Thumbs up Re: Bingeing Poms hijack Ashes seats

You can bring the chain saw to my place, i,ve been cutting wood all morning, gone through 2 blades already, any one know an easy way to sharpen them? ........mm
I've heard that they can be honed to a keen edge on the skull of a whinging pom.
Old Jun 1st 2006, 8:45 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

cos they are that little bit smarter perhaps
Old Jun 1st 2006, 9:00 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by wengerboy
cos they are that little bit smarter perhaps
Not if E-bay remove all the tickets, But then corporations and goverments do it to us all the time, and we don,t knock them.......... mm
Old Jun 1st 2006, 9:14 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Not if E-bay remove all the tickets, But then corporations and goverments do it to us all the time, and we don,t knock them.......... mm
If seller has been contacted by email he has every chance of completeing the deal and would gladly delist for the right price if not taken off already.minimising his chances of getting caught
cricket australia knew there would be demand and should have structured access accordingly.
I for one am glad they did`nt
Old Jun 1st 2006, 9:26 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by wengerboy
If seller has been contacted by email he has every chance of completeing the deal and would gladly delist for the right price if not taken off already.minimising his chances of getting caught
cricket australia knew there would be demand and should have structured access accordingly.
I for one am glad they did`nt
Well great if your a Cricket fan ,personally i would rather go fishing ..... mm
Old Jun 1st 2006, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Bingeing Poms hijack Ashes seats

When I get to Aus, will I get a free course in Pom Bashing or will I have to learn the art myself?
Old Jun 1st 2006, 11:00 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by bruce67
When I get to Aus, will I get a free course in Pom Bashing or will I have to learn the art myself?
I have been here 43 years, and still cop it , but its good natured the more you bite if you just let it go like "water off a Ducks back " it soon stops ....... mm
Old Jun 1st 2006, 11:02 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Without wanting to gloat ...

I managed to secure 6 tickets for each day's play at the WACA on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday ...

I for one, cannot wait ...

Bring it onnnnnnnnnnn.

Now how much can I get for a pair of Gold Admission Coldplay and Subi RW tickets ???

Life in Perth is just beauty mate.

The Three Legged "scalper"
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 5:06 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bruce67
Just contact Vash while you're in the UK and he'll offer instruction before you leave
Old Jun 2nd 2006, 5:13 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
They should hunt him down, drag him kicking and screaming from his house, and beat him savagely in public.
Just stick him in an Arsenal shirt and dump him in Leeds city centre.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.