Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Biggest Loser Finale!!

Biggest Loser Finale!!

Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:08 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Biggest Loser Finale!!

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Tiffany & Meagan looked really beautiful, they looked like models.
I agree, but i didnt like Meagan, think she was bit smarmy and sly looking[/QUOTE]

She looked fab but she was a manipulative madam. She was the one organising the 'pact' and ensuring 'her girls' got through to the end whether they deserved it or not. Or that's how it was edited anyway
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I agree, but i didnt like Meagan, think she was bit smarmy and sly looking
She looked fab

Thought she looked a bit like me!!!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

What did she weigh in the end?
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

SamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to all

Couldn't stand Megan either, thought she was very cold and smug, would have much preferred to see Teresa go further. Would have been interesting to see how much weight Amanda could have lost if she stayed to the end too.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SamSi
Couldn't stand Megan either, thought she was very cold and smug, would have much preferred to see Teresa go further. Would have been interesting to see how much weight Amanda could have lost if she stayed to the end too.
Now i think amanda really needed to be in that................I know its a game, but this year I got the impression it was very 'clicky;..............if you wasnt in Meagans 'gang' then you had no chance!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

SamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to all

Yep, for sure. I thought that psychologically Amanda and Sharif needed it the most. Hope everyone keeps the weight off - think Cameron might be the first to fall though! Having said that, I thought Sean looked too thin, gods its so unfair isn't it, what are the options - be overweight and look younger or thin and gaunt?!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yep, for sure. I thought that psychologically Amanda and Sharif needed it the most. Hope everyone keeps the weight off - think Cameron might be the first to fall though! Having said that, I thought Sean looked too thin, gods its so unfair isn't it, what are the options - be overweight and look younger or thin and gaunt?!
He did didnt he..............I thought he lost too much, (if you can lose too much) LOL
Now Cam should have been booted out yonks ago, his attitude stank............but then again he was part of 'the gang'!!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

So who won it then?

Jazzys
Old Apr 29th 2009, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really nice

Originally Posted by jazzys
So who won it then?

Jazzys
Are you serious????? Bob - Tiff came second
Old Apr 30th 2009, 12:52 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Tiffany & Meagan looked really beautiful, they looked like models.
I agree, but i didnt like Meagan, think she was bit smarmy and sly looking[/QUOTE]

yeh i think she will adopt' i love myself attitude' were Tiffany will remain down to earth, they both looked lovely though really loved Meagans dress i want one
Old Apr 30th 2009, 2:02 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crystal23
Must be a Perth thing
Old Apr 30th 2009, 4:30 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

I've never watched the show before do they do a follow up? just wondered how many will go back to pigging out. especially the ones who had fat partners/family waiting with the doughnuts and chip pan back at home.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 5:03 am
Forum Regular

Not sure if they do a follow up. There was definitely a couple of them who had overweight partners though, Seans wife definitely was - reckon it would go one way or another i.e. the partner would feed the other one up to make themselves feel better or else maybe would be incentive for partner to lose weight too.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if they do a follow up. There was definitely a couple of them who had overweight partners though, Seans wife definitely was - reckon it would go one way or another i.e. the partner would feed the other one up to make themselves feel better or else maybe would be incentive for partner to lose weight too.
Sean's wife was fairly houndish!
Old Apr 30th 2009, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Sean's wife was fairly houndish!

Oh, I didnt see Seans wife??? But Nathans wife was also carrying a few extra kilos! Arent we just a bunch of bitches!!! Meooowwww

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.