Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Biggest Loser Finale!!

Biggest Loser Finale!!

Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Pommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud of
Default Re: Biggest Loser Finale!!

Originally Posted by Eastend Girl
Does UK have Biggest Loser??
http://www.itv.com/Lifestyle/BiggestLoser/default.html
Old Apr 29th 2009, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Eastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really nice

Thanks for that
Old Apr 29th 2009, 4:18 am
Richard & Nikki

dickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to all

Really loved the programme. We all sat down to watch it as a family (usually eating a bowl of ice-cream) and we all had individual people that we liked. I really like Sean and Sharif and loved Bob. Didn't like many of the girls apart from Tiff. Glad Bob won, he so deserved it. I think the alliance thing ruined it as it became predictable who was going to get voted off. I think it would have been better if they were unable to discuss who to vote out. Cameron and Julie should have gone out earlier both had negative attitudes for the most part and only started to try towards the end. Sammy was a bit annoying but she is only 20 but I could relate to how she felt about herself (not that I'm that big) as it's hard to get motivated when you don't like what you see in the mirror. Glad she came good in the end. Good programme.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 4:29 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pommy Dan
I always knew Meagan was gonna turn into a hottie!

Anyway, i downloaded the UK version last night -
OMG what a contrast; grey, miserable boot camp.
And having to do the maths to get to kilos from Stones (x6.3, by the way)

Definately no ugly ducklings in the UK one...
I downloaded it too. We sat down to watch last night and got 10 mins in and couldn't continue. I think I have become to un-english (I know that isn't a word). Everything about the show irritated me, the accents, the stones and lbs, yuk! I won't be downloading the rest.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
I downloaded it too. We sat down to watch last night and got 10 mins in and couldn't continue. I think I have become to un-english (I know that isn't a word). Everything about the show irritated me, the accents, the stones and lbs, yuk! I won't be downloading the rest.
I never watched it in the UK, not sure why really!

Agree with everyone else about the pact, ruined it a bit but did make Sharif coming back & getting to the final despite them so sweet!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Pommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud ofPommy Dan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by northernbird
Glad i was not the only one! Maybe i, too have become un English. Or something. That is a scary thought!

how cold did it look, too???
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I never watched it in the UK, not sure why really!

Agree with everyone else about the pact, ruined it a bit but did make Sharif coming back & getting to the final despite them so sweet!
I couldn't. Stand Sharif's. Annoying way of. Shortening all his. Sentances when he. Was talking to the camera.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pommy Dan
I couldn't. Stand Sharif's. Annoying way of. Shortening all his. Sentances when he. Was talking to the camera.
Oh, I never noticed that!
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

SamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to all

We loved Sharif too but he talked like he was Barack Obama!!. The ones we couldn't stand were Tania & Ramses. How did they ever even make it on to the programme, surely there were hundreds more deserving?
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:21 am
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SamSi
We loved Sharif too but he talked like he was Barack Obama!!. The ones we couldn't stand were Tania & Ramses. How did they ever even make it on to the programme, surely there were hundreds more deserving?

I wondered when someone was going to mention those two. What a waste of space Tania didn't look any different.

Agree with everyone else about Cam and Bob. Thought you didn't get a whinging Aussie but Cam proved that to be false

Bob - a worthy winner

PS. To the person who met the brothers. Is the older one (can't remember his name) quite short? He looked it on TV
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by crystal23
I wondered when someone was going to mention those two. What a waste of space Tania didn't look any different.

Agree with everyone else about Cam and Bob. Thought you didn't get a whinging Aussie but Cam proved that to be false

Bob - a worthy winner

PS. To the person who met the brothers. Is the older one (can't remember his name) quite short? He looked it on TV
Nathan I think
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:32 am
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Nathan I think

Oh yep. Andrew and Nathan. Thanks. Could never remember which was which though
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

I think that Nathan became muscle bound. Muscle wdeighs more than fat. But I thought Sharif and Teresa would would reign....... I was wrong.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Nathan was the great I am one who kept coming back. I'm convinced the makers kept changing the rules just to keep him in because he was such an obnoxious sod - came good in the end though. Andrew became more human and caring once big bro was away from him.

Surprised no one's said it but how hot was the commander when he took his sunnies off
Old Apr 29th 2009, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

SamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to allSamSi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Surprised no one's said it but how hot was the commander when he took his sunnies off
Yep, totally agree the commando was a hottie but also what about Shannon?!! Sweet baby jesus, he was a fine figure of a man. Possibly a but thick, but that's not necessarily a problem...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.