Biggest Loser

Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Biggest Loser

Who goes home tonight............Marty or Damion? I hope Damion stays in as his journey is a long one!!
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:58 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Biggest Loser

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Who goes home tonight............Marty or Damion? I hope Damion stays in as his journey is a long one!!
I want Damien to stay aswell ! You can tell you are home alone
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sme
I want Damien to stay aswell ! You can tell you are home alone
Home Alone and a bit lonely.
Mind you eldest son around (somewhere)
Yesterday he went to the flicks with his girlfriend to see Mr Bean.oooh said me, I would love to see that. Fell on deaf ears....off they went, returning 2 hours later to tell me how funny it was!!!:curse:
Sat on me own all night!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 11:07 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Home Alone and a bit lonely.
Mind you eldest son around (somewhere)
Yesterday he went to the flicks with his girlfriend to see Mr Bean.oooh said me, I would love to see that. Fell on deaf ears....off they went, returning 2 hours later to tell me how funny it was!!!:curse:
Sat on me own all night!!!
I know what you mean - as much as I loath to say it - I do miss them when they aren't around. You coming for lunch ?
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sme
I know what you mean - as much as I loath to say it - I do miss them when they aren't around. You coming for lunch ?
Cant do tommorow...........sadly, as my car is desperate for a service and the only day they can do it is tommorrow.
Would have loved to have a chat............as at the moment I only have the dogs to talk to!!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 12:06 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Cant do tommorow...........sadly, as my car is desperate for a service and the only day they can do it is tommorrow.
Would have loved to have a chat............as at the moment I only have the dogs to talk to!!!!
Marty's oot
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 12:28 pm
sme
......in the sand !

Originally Posted by biggy
Marty's oot
Pleased for "the big fella" as Shannon always calls him !
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:43 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Hope they forget to tie the other end of Chris' bungee rope properly
Sorry thats awful but he is a right pillock:curse:

Loz x
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by loz

Loz x
A slim pillock though ,so i guess he has the last laugh on us.
donna
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 11:21 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donna
A slim pillock though ,so i guess he has the last laugh on us.
donna
Yeah, he may look good, but he has the personality of a plank of wood
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 11:25 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by loz

Loz x
he's a prick he is
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Yeah, he may look good, but he has the personality of a plank of wood
He'll never look good with that miserable, arrogant face
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:06 am
sme
......in the sand !

Originally Posted by loz

Loz x
He is soooooooooo serious
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:43 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Crow
He'll never look good with that miserable, arrogant face
Yes, I think you would need two bags and a set of earplugs just to be in the same room and be able to refrain from smacking him round the head
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 3:43 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggy
he's a prick he is
Nah................pricks are useful

Loz x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.