Wikiposts

Biggest Looser!

Old Jun 24th 2006, 4:57 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Biggest Looser!

Hubby took our girls out earlier to do the shopping in North lakes shopping centre & bumped into Adro from the Biggest Looser!!!

Girls came home very excited burst through the door mummy..mummy guess who we were talking too!!!!.......... last time i send hubby out to do the shopping without me

Donna.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 5:05 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Biggest Looser!

Originally Posted by madsad
Hubby took our girls out earlier to do the shopping in North lakes shopping centre & bumped into Adro from the Biggest Looser!!!

Girls came home very excited burst through the door mummy..mummy guess who we were talking too!!!!.......... last time i send hubby out to do the shopping without me

Donna.

Has he kept his weight off?
Old Jun 24th 2006, 5:19 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
Has he kept his weight off?
Hubby say's he has put a little back on,but looks good.

I actually thought he looked gaunt & had lost too much by the end of the programme.....Adro was our favourite!!,glad he won

Donna.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 5:25 pm
Account Closed

Deer Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Hubby say's he has put a little back on,but looks good.

I actually thought he looked gaunt & had lost too much by the end of the programme.....Adro was our favourite!!,glad he won

Donna.
Aww I was barracking for Christie
Old Jun 24th 2006, 5:31 pm

Originally Posted by Deer Hunter
Aww I was barracking for Christie
Liked her too, but by the end her constant greetin was doing ma head in admired her determination.

Donna.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 5:34 pm
Account Closed

Liked her too, but by the end her constant greetin was doing ma head in admired her determination.

Donna.

Yeah that was a bit weird, but man, what a trouper! Remember the bricks?!?!? No way I could have done that!
Old Jun 24th 2006, 5:41 pm

Yeah that was a bit weird, but man, what a trouper! Remember the bricks?!?!? No way I could have done that!
Yeah! that was amazing (god, i sound sad )

Donna.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 5:42 pm
Account Closed

Yeah! that was amazing (god, i sound sad )

Donna.
No sadder than yours truly :scared:
Old Jun 24th 2006, 5:46 pm

No sadder than yours truly :scared:
Hee hee

Hubby has just told me i have spelt Looser wrong

Donna.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 5:50 pm
Account Closed

Hee hee

Hubby has just told me i have spelt Looser wrong

Donna.
Well we can't all be geniuses!

Who do you tip to leave BB06 tonight? I think Camilla will stay the course.

(Now that is sad!!!)
Old Jun 24th 2006, 6:03 pm

(Now that is sad!!!)
Well i cant be that sad after all Never watched BB here,used to in the UK tho,just cant get into it here!

Donna.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 6:04 pm
Account Closed

Well i cant be that sad after all Never watched BB here,used to in the UK tho,just cant get into it here!

Donna.
This year is much better than last. I think they need to throw in a few trannies tho!
Old Jun 24th 2006, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

(Now that is sad!!!)
Oh, please let it be that f**kwit Rob
Old Jun 24th 2006, 6:50 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by tabby
Oh, please let it be that f**kwit Rob
I like Rob

I wish it could be Perry!! She's shocking.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

I like Rob

I wish it could be Perry!! She's shocking.
One of new 3 are going also tonite, so you may get your wish although I hope it'd the blode ( I love myself ) bimbo.

With Rob , It's one of those OMG he being such a bitch with all his comments and after all that's what I watch it for so .............. Also do you think it's funny that everyone a few weeks ago was dishing Karen for saying she was in it for the cash and prizes and know everyone is like I can't belive so and so has lost another x amount of $$$$$$ 's there will be no money to walk away with.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.